Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun What is your Religious Preference.
Poll: Title
You must be logged in to vote.

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Just Wondering.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Although I don’t bumociate with religions I believe the most in Spiritualism so why the **** isn’t it in the poll

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Fran Posted:

Although I don’t bumociate with religions I believe the most in Spiritualism so why the **** isn’t it in the poll

Because it’s so close to Agnosticism *cough, cough*

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Believing in spirits is different from the philosophical position that the existence or non-existence of a god or gods is unknowable.

Although a lot of people claim to be “spiritual” without actually believing in spirits… they often seem to like “communing” with things, or insisting that there’s “something out there” without giving it a name or any description. Which is like agnosticism, in that they’re saying nothing of any value.

... anyway, atheist. But voted Norse myth ‘cause Vikings are awesome and they told some cool stories.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Missing the Führerkult option Log in to see images!

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

If ET would let me put more options I’d ‘ave put them one there. But he won’t.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

man-man Posted:

Believing in spirits is different from the philosophical position that the existence or non-existence of a god or gods is unknowable.

Although a lot of people claim to be “spiritual” without actually believing in spirits… they often seem to like “communing” with things, or insisting that there’s “something out there” without giving it a name or any description. Which is like agnosticism, in that they’re saying nothing of any value.

... anyway, atheist. But voted Norse myth ‘cause Vikings are awesome and they told some cool stories.

whoa since when are u an atheist?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

man-man

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Havana Banana Posted:

whoa since when are u an atheist?

ITT: shocking revelations

I prefer my religions dead and entertaining.

Fiasco

Avatar: 46971 Thu Oct 16 00:30:33 -0400 2008

[Flogging a Dead Ho-
rse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Greek and Roman religions were quite distinct.

As I’ve said before: I’m a Zeus-man, myself.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

i was diagnosed HIV+ today Log in to see images!

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

I HATE YOUR GUTS Posted:

Holy male reproductive organ man… That’ awful. How did it happen? Gay bumsex or nasty hooker?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

PoopShoot1102

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Agnostics are atheists. OP is a moron.

Blow Me

PoopShoot1102

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I HATE YOUR GUTS Posted:

Blow Me

man-man

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

PoopShoot1102 Posted:

Agnostics are atheists. OP is a moron.

Agnostic means not claiming to know ****, atheist means not believing in ****. You can believe but be uncertain, or not believe but be uncertain, or be certain in either your belief or disbelief.

Learn some greek root-words (all of 3 of them, one of which is actually only a letter), it’ll make the whole thing much easier to understand.

PoopShoot1102

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

man-man Posted:

Agnostic means not claiming to know ****, atheist means not believing in ****. You can believe but be uncertain, or not believe but be uncertain, or be certain in either your belief or disbelief.

Learn some greek root-words (all of 3 of them, one of which is actually only a letter), it’ll make the whole thing much easier to understand.

Exactly. One can be an agnostic theist: believing in gods while not claiming absolute knowledge of their existence. They tend to label themselves by their religion rather than as “agnostic”. Those who claim agnosticism do so as atheists.

And there’s not a bumon for ignostic, so I can’t vote.

Blow Me

Crazy_Smurf

Avatar: 226503 2010-03-04 22:50:54 -0500

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

intensity intense and incense without the peppermints pepperspray spraypaint wallington mathers throws tomorrows morning. no but sometimes never but yes again white walls and blue blue bleu moldy moldy cheese. yesterday we made the one loaf that met the meet and greeterer panic. don’t panic. but panic. up and on and wards, the fourth ward. escaped to be seen not terrible to fly the broken bicycle bananas. BANANAS.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

PoopShoot1102 Posted:

Exactly. One can be an agnostic theist: believing in gods while not claiming absolute knowledge of their existence. They tend to label themselves by their religion rather than as “agnostic”.

Not all agnostics are affiliated with a particular religion. Many believe in a higher power, but do not believe that any specific religion’s deity is the ‘right one’, or that a single deity is referenced by multiple religions by multiple names. This is the more common version of agnostics that I’ve run into which is pretty much Deism, in fact.

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Not all agnostics are affiliated with a particular religion. Many believe in a higher power, but do not believe that any specific religion’s deity is the ‘right one’, or that a single deity is referenced by multiple religions by multiple names. This is the more common version of agnostics that I’ve run into which is pretty much Deism, in fact.

Star Trek V. No Youtube clips because that one sucked and I am not taking the time to capture it, but nerds’ll know. Log in to see images!

That Reactio-
n Face Guy

Avatar: 223807 2009-12-29 01:30:17 -0500

Level 69 Troll

THIS IS MY CONFUSED FACE

Bacchus Posted:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!