Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho *erhm*

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Bacchus Posted:

>implying call of duty and team fortress 2 are the same

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Bacchus Posted:

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Fran Posted:

nice sig Log in to see images!

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

germany is ****ing lame. america should burn it.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

germany would be the new australia in terms of censoring

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Nicco Posted:

germany would be the new australia in terms of censoring

nothing is austrailia level. although america has a new internet censorship thing trying to get pbumed. In what 6 months now i think america has tried to give the president a bumon to shut off the internet, and now they want to censor it globally. **** yeah america

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­Honestly, I feel bad for the L4D2 crowd that gets to play No Mercy with the new special infected. Seriously, a Charger on the roof of NM5? Imagine coming out of the building and your whole team gets bowled off. Log in to see images! Chuck Diesel edited this message on 09/28/2010 5:03PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Chuck Diesel Posted:

­Honestly, I feel bad for the L4D2 crowd that gets to play No Mercy with the new special infected. Seriously, a Charger on the roof of NM5? Imagine coming out of the building and your whole team gets bowled off. Log in to see images!

I’ve been wanting to play No Mercy in L4D2 for a loonng time. Chargers? Theres barriers everywhere that would stop a charge. No Mercy has some great panic events that were ruined by cornor camping. Spitters were a godsend to that, but in L4D2 there seems to be more running finales than waiting.

Also, BOOOOO on adding the new weapons to the map. **** sux.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

CrinkzPipe Posted:

I’ve been wanting to play No Mercy in L4D2 for a loonng time. Chargers? Theres barriers everywhere that would stop a charge. No Mercy has some great panic events that were ruined by cornor camping. Spitters were a godsend to that, but in L4D2 there seems to be more running finales than waiting.

Also, BOOOOO on adding the new weapons to the map. **** sux.

­Spitters were exactly what the game needed, and I think they should patch the spitter into L4D1. As for the new weapons, they’re not really that great, I tend to stick with the old hunting rifle anyways.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!