Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me Can someone give me a challenge here?

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

http://forumwarz.com/leaderboard/speedrun/93

Oh btw, Queen is me as well, so the nearest time is 19 seconds back. Does no one bother for speed runs?

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I thought I did something good, I got first like 30 mins ago, and you stomp my time lol. Congratulations Log in to see images!

Also if you want a challange, Use no Drugs.

Bear edited this message on 04/06/2008 6:07PM

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Drugs? It can’t be beat without drugs.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Couldn’t touch it for speed. Ended up at 191 seconds. Not sure if it’s my connection or my build. It was however the best freaking run ever. Only needed 2 lipsticks. Log in to see images! scully edited this message on 04/13/2011 10:47AM

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

http://forumwarz.com/leaderboard/speedrun/99

I also beat this one by a decent amount. Does connection speed relate that much? I know Emos can dominate the high end forums much better than CWs so that may be a factor.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Not sure, this is way more Escher’s number crunching territory. It takes me an average of 55 to 63 actions to kill PP. Actions might be reduced by a few if I used the Smileprins more and relied less on Pump Me Up, but then they might not since the Pump effect lets me kill threads with at least one less hit.

My offense is only 11 while wearing my best stuff, so I probably just don’t hit hard enough to truly speed it.

zaphod_puppy-
_325

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I´m currently trying to beat PP faster, but I fear my built is not setup yet for best speedrunning. I lack the second show your skin attack, which is usually a waste, but for speedrunning it should save a few actions, so you can cycle skin/authority/details and ophelias.

In my current runs I use pump me up as the cycle action, which is good for grinding, but obviously slow. I also didn´t have a run without any lag yet, so I guess 20 seconds improvement and beating your time might just be possible.

I´m curious: What is the damage on a maxxed out buffed emo? My Ophelia hits for 246 followed by a 160 authority attack it kills any thread in PP, but then I have to do the details/autority/authority combo to kill the next one, which is obviously very slow.

Queen

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

What do you mean maxed out buffed Emo? Ophelias is unaffected by Emo Bonus and I don’t use steroids which would improve my speed by a few seconds. For 30 base damage attacks the max is around 125, but that’s at 1% hp.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

My best in PP is 194, which I guess isn’t bad. But I’m sure if I tweaked my stats a little I could do better. I’m not about to spend 10,000 though without an idea of a better strategy.

seanpg71

[Brainfreeze]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Queen Posted:

What do you mean maxed out buffed Emo? Ophelias is unaffected by Emo Bonus and I don’t use steroids which would improve my speed by a few seconds. For 30 base damage attacks the max is around 125, but that’s at 1% hp.

That puts your offense at what… 18 or 19?

That probably explains why my camwhore couldn’t even come close – she’s currently built for miss rate spading and doesn’t have an offense anywhere near that.

seanpg71 edited this message on 04/07/2008 9:12PM

Lord enjoy

[eat dinner with me-
tanawat
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Knights of LOL Official Ball Hanger

Yeah, I’ll give you a challenge. Be cooler than I am.Log in to see images!

MUTHA****IN FORUMS SUPERSTAR UP IN HEEUH

~Lord enjoy

electricbelle

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

You could try going for top score on every forum, how’s that for a challenge?

Or… you could do what I did here:

http://forumwarz.com/leaderboard/speedrun/95

Yeah I’m just showing off I know Log in to see images! electricbelle edited this message on 04/08/2008 11:28PM

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dominate all the forums.

At once.

I think that’d be worth a one-time E-Peen, if just for the unlikely social engineering needed to pull it off…

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I can’t dominate every forum anymore. Some forums have hard caps, like denture chat and any other 1HKO forum. Without scripting I don’t think I can shave off an extra second, so my name will never be at the top of the list since it adds ties to the end of that time value.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

technically all ties for first ARE on the top of the list.

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

finale Posted:

Dominate all the forums.

At once.

I think that’d be worth a one-time E-Peen, if just for the unlikely social engineering needed to pull it off…

someone already did

Vanilla Addict – This player was the first to dominate all the forums in episode 1 simultaneously. Awarded to bigguyinblack.

markchild

[Brainfreeze]

Level 51 Permanoob

“Noob-ian Prince”

JThizz Posted:

someone already did

Vanilla Addict – This player was the first to dominate all the forums in episode 1 simultaneously. Awarded to bigguyinblack.

There are 25 forums now. Or is it 26?

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/List_Of_Forums

i see 26

electricbelle

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

“Vanilla Addict – This player was the first to dominate all the forums in episode 1 simultaneously. Awarded to bigguyinblack.”

Note that it says “in episode 1.” There are only 12 forums in episode 1. Besides it’d be impossible to dominate any more than that at once, because you can only visit a maximum of 12 forums in a day.

...Unless somehow nobody else goes on for another 2 days. Log in to see images!

This speedrun stuff is kinda fun tho, it’s like an e-peen. I’d go for all the forums but my build’s messed up. And I’m pretty sure you can obtain a top score without using any sort of script or whatever, I just mash the keyboard bumons, and I can get pretty high on the forums I can compete on. Your build is probably more important regarding speed.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Actually you could dominate more then 12 forums at once technically speaking. The site has been buggy a few times in the past and ET gave out free visits to compensate even above your max. There are some idle players with 18 or more visits.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!