Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Role playing is way too much fun.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Filthy bumistant Posted:

Kelp Plankton Posted:

I just love that something I suggested on a whim that made no sense got made into a tag.

Macho Macho Man indeed.

It’s fun being an inept troll with a not-very-well-kept-secret pumpkin fetish.

Well you see we are here for the launch of this game which means soon we’ll be like the ‘00s on SA and then whenever we’re cornered by a new member we can just go “DAY ONE” and then we win

I’m pretty surprised that nobody is doing that already.

Cubear edited this message on 11/03/2007 5:54AM

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Cubear Posted:

Filthy bumistant Posted:

Kelp Plankton Posted:

I just love that something I suggested on a whim that made no sense got made into a tag.

Macho Macho Man indeed.

Well you see we are here for the launch of this game which means soon we’ll be like the ‘00s on SA and then whenever we’re cornered by a new member we can just go “DAY ONE” and then we win

I’m pretty surprised that nobody is doing that already.

In about a week we’ll start seeing it.

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I think we’re starting to see the first appearance of RP pwnage battles.

Though it’s hard to tell.

12yoIRL

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Filthy bumistant Posted:

Kelp Plankton Posted:

Macho Macho Man indeed.

I want a DAY TWO OR THREE OR SO award. I’m a ****ing runner up and almost proud of it, okay?

I HATE NIGS

[WE HATE NIGZ]

Level 24 Hacker

i'm a stupid fine upstanding member of society loving fabulous person who has male fine upstanding member of societys **** in my bumhole

Thread shows how people used to love RP forums (and used to RP their clbum).

Make RPing out of character a banable offense, simple.

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

There are too many well-known posters who don’t act like camho/emo/hacker/re-re to consider that.

These days the label on the forum says RP, but we know it’s more like “do whatever the hell you want”.

Nothing will save flamebate except for good people making good posts; facilitating it in whatever way imaginable won’t work if there is no talent.

I HATE NIGS

[WE HATE NIGZ]

Level 24 Hacker

i'm a stupid fine upstanding member of society loving fabulous person who has male fine upstanding member of societys **** in my bumhole

Well known by the “newfabulous persons”. The days of escher was flamebate’s peak.

Leave the RP forums, make RPing a RULE… and add a whatever the **** you want forum.

I HATE NIGS edited this message on 02/11/2009 2:16AM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Take a look at how many of the people that originally posted in this thread still play the game.

The personality of the game & forums continue to change.

Korubii

Avatar: 113884 Wed Feb 04 21:59:01 -0500 2009

[Silph Debug Testers]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I never realized before what hard work it was being a camwhore.

You think that’s hard? Try playing as a Hacker. I mean, I am obssessed with video games and computers, etc., but about the most “hacking” or “programming” I can do IRL is write some simple stuff in BASIC on my graphing calculator. I took one look at a guide to html a couple years back and my mind=fried, so I kinda gave up on that. But since Hacker’s the closest thing to techno-nerd/band-geek there is, I chose it over Emo Kid, my next choice.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!