Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay So, Devil May Cry remake. Please excuse me while I go vomit.

Unusual Pie

Avatar: 227082 2014-09-25 19:42:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Unusually Cute Pie :D

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Something_Witty Posted:

hey do you guys remember when a big series took a darker and edgier tone and it worked out amazingly and everybody was captivated by the sheer depth of the soul explored by the video game medium and the dark game was universally praised as better than the old, shallow, not-cool-enough game?

actually I totally loved wind waker and thought that the cartoony, childish frontend concealed a story and game that was actually very dark and creepy, especially the under-ocean sections.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

With a OoT remake coming out, I really hope Nintendo decides to remake Majora’s Mask.

It’s story is one of my favorites in the Zelda universe, I love the dark tones in it.

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

With a OoT remake coming out, I really hope Nintendo decides to remake Majora’s Mask.

It’s story is one of my favorites in the Zelda universe, I love the dark tones in it.

Can you link that OoT remake? All I can find is last year’s April Fool’s joke. I would be psyched to finally play OoT, since I’m apparently too lazy to download a rom/emulator and too cheap to download it to my Wii.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Count_Smurf Posted:

Can you link that OoT remake? All I can find is last year’s April Fool’s joke. I would be psyched to finally play OoT, since I’m apparently too lazy to download a rom/emulator and too cheap to download it to my Wii.

its on the 3DS

Count_Smurf

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

bobdisgea Posted:

its on the 3DS

Right. Didn’t check for hand-helds that aren’t out yet. Not likely to play it, then, though it’s probably awesome in the three dee.

PoopShoot1102

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

It’s Zelda. Don’t waste your money.

bobdisgea

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

PoopShoot1102 Posted:

It’s Zelda. Don’t waste your money.

rehellbanning you for being a huge peice of ****. also reported for trolling and being a failure at life

Mod Edit: This would be mini-modding. Don’t do it.

bobdisgea was banned for this post by spacekadt

PoopShoot1102

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

bobdisgea Posted:

rehellbanning you for being a huge peice of ****. also reported for trolling and being a failure at life

Wait, so me disagreeing with you that a ****ty children’s game is trolling and makes me a failure at life, but you being a fabulous person in love with a ****ty children’s game combined with your immature response ot my disagreement makes you what? Yeah, a twelve year old fabulous person.

Mod Edit: And this one is trolling. The last one wasn’t, this one is.

PoopShoot1102 was banned for this post by spacekadt

PoopShoot1102 edited this message on 10/01/2010 8:47AM

Count_Smurf

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

PoopShoot1102 Posted:

Wait, so me disagreeing with you that a -redacted- game is trolling and makes me a failure at life, but you being a -redacted- in love with a -redacted- game combined with your immature response ot my disagreement makes you what? Yeah, a twelve year old -redacted-.

See, the parts I’ve redacted are trolling. You are trolling. Reported for such.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

PoopShoot1102 Posted:

Wait, so me disagreeing with you that a ****ty children’s game is trolling and makes me a failure at life, but you being a fabulous person in love with a ****ty children’s game combined with your immature response ot my disagreement makes you what? Yeah, a twelve year old fabulous person.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

King Krimson Posted:

I’m not sure how I feel about new Samus. Personally, If a giant space lizard who devoured my family showed up after I killed it twice, I’d be ****ing terrified. Especially if the Government had something to do with it.

I first played Doom II when I was 7 years old. I only had unlimited ammo and no clip codes, so the first time I fought the Cyberdemon, I died after a few seconds of extreme terror. From that day on, I’d never fight Cyberdemons, I’d use noclip and go around them, or hide in the walls if I made sounds and watch them rampage about. Worst fear was them spotting me near where the wall begins and shooting at that area.

For about 2 years I had infrequent but recurring nightmares about being stalked by a Cyberdemon, and they continued until I got God Mode and finally killed one. Then, after some practice, I was able to kill them without God Mode. No sweat, and no more night sweats. The first time was the hard part.

tl;dr – you wouldn’t be terrified. You’d be annoyed, and maybe very ****ed off.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

mterek Posted:

I first played Doom II when I was 7 years old. I only had unlimited ammo and no clip codes, so the first time I fought the Cyberdemon, I died after a few seconds of extreme terror. From that day on, I’d never fight Cyberdemons, I’d use noclip and go around them, or hide in the walls if I made sounds and watch them rampage about. Worst fear was them spotting me near where the wall begins and shooting at that area.

For about 2 years I had infrequent but recurring nightmares about being stalked by a Cyberdemon, and they continued until I got God Mode and finally killed one. Then, after some practice, I was able to kill them without God Mode. No sweat, and no more night sweats. The first time was the hard part.

tl;dr – you wouldn’t be terrified. You’d be annoyed, and maybe very ****ed off.

Did you actually meet up with a Cyberdemon? No. You never saw one in the flesh. You had the boundary of the screen and yourself.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Did you actually meet up with a Cyberdemon? No. You never saw one in the flesh. You had the boundary of the screen and yourself.

Peter Chimaera Posted:

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad “I want to be on the ships daddy.”

Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS”

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.

“This is Joson” the radio crackered. “You must fight the demons!”

So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.

“HE GOING TO KILL US” said the demons

“I will shoot at him” said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

“No! I must kill the demons” he shouted

The radio said “No, John. You are the demons”

And then John was a zombie.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

CrinkzPipe Posted:

In addition to this, Samus doens’t have the luxury of God Mode.

And Ridley is a giant space lizard who slaughtered her family when she was three years old.

Guy With A B-
ig Knife

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

bobdisgea Posted:

Keep in my this isn’t completely capcoms fault. Ninja theory has yet to produce a good game. Although Enslaved is my most anticipated game right now. but to sum up my feelings to the new dante i will use one picture.

This is made of so much win.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

CrinkzPipe Posted:

The fear was real, even if the danger was imagined, so conquering the fear was no less legitimate.

King Krimson Posted:

In addition to this, Samus doens’t have the luxury of God Mode.

I was talking about you, since you said you would be scared. Perhaps I’m overestimating you, but I disagree. I’d disagree even if you were Kween Krimson.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

mterek Posted:

I was talking about you, since you said you would be scared. Perhaps I’m overestimating you, but I disagree. I’d disagree even if you were Kween Krimson.

Okay, let’s say that I attracted the attention of notorious serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer at an early age. By some miracle, I managed to escape his clutches, but in his defeat he still manages to slaughter my entire family. Now, despite his failure, he is still a very dangerous adversary, and is now more determined than ever to violate my corpse. During one encounter, I manage to trap him in a building, and blow it up with him still inside. After a long period of feeling safe, Our dear friend Mr. Dahmer pops up again, in a government facility I happen to be working at. As it turns out, I did kill the not-so-friendly neighborhood serial killer, but the government, for reasons best known to themselves, decided to clone him.

So, to reiterate, not only has a dangerous sociopath who I knew was dead returned from the grave to savage me; the government cloned him for their own nefarious purposes. Who can you trust? What does this mean for the country if its leaders are willing to go ahead with such an obviouly insane idea?

Going back to the game, Samus eventually does regain her composture, and subsequently ‘kills’ Ridley. But in the moments beforehand, who wouldn’t be absolutely terrified?

Of course, I haven’t actually played the game yet, so I could be wrong, but that’s what the video suggests to me.

King Krimson edited this message on 10/03/2010 1:21PM

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

IDK man, I mean, I played the first game and it was pretty awesome. Started a whole new trend of juggling combo style games which isn’t a bad thing if a tad repetitive after awhile. After that though… **** got boring. I honestly have no desire to play DMC 3 or DMC 4 regardless of whether or not they are any good.

I’m not going to judge the game off a 5 minute trailer designed to catch the attention of 14 year old boys. I think I’ll wait for some actual gameplay and little bit more reveal on the plot and characters. Certainly was shiny. Heavenly Sword was fun and their new one looks freaking awesome so I’m willing to give Ninja Theory the benefit of the doubt for now.

bobdisgea

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

duca Posted:

IDK man, I mean, I played the first game and it was pretty awesome. Started a whole new trend of juggling combo style games which isn’t a bad thing if a tad repetitive after awhile. After that though… **** got boring. I honestly have no desire to play DMC 3 or DMC 4 regardless of whether or not they are any good.

I’m not going to judge the game off a 5 minute trailer designed to catch the attention of 14 year old boys. I think I’ll wait for some actual gameplay and little bit more reveal on the plot and characters. Certainly was shiny. Heavenly Sword was fun and their new one looks freaking awesome so I’m willing to give Ninja Theory the benefit of the doubt for now.

3 is perfection of this type of game.

i hated heavenly sword though(bad god of war rip off and i dont even really like god of war) and try the demo for enslaved. pretty but ****ty

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!