Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay So, Devil May Cry remake. Please excuse me while I go vomit.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

http://www.gameobserver.com/previews/inside/all-platforms/devil-may-cry-remake-trailer-262/

This ‘Devil May Cry DNA’ remains but is now injected with a dark and brutal gameplay that promises to redefine the franchise. Set against a contemporary backdrop, DmC will depict a duplicitous world where nothing is ever as it seems and the line between good and evil is constantly blurred. Spurred into action by the promises of a trusted relation, Dante bursts into this world intent on revenge at any cost.

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

hey guys am i dark and edgy enough yet oh god im so hardcore look at me im relly mean and tuff and my life is bad and everything sucks DADDY YOU NEVER LOVED ME

Something_Witty edited this message on 09/20/2010 8:53AM

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

TL;DR **** you Capcom, **** YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ;_______;

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

hey do you guys remember when a big series took a darker and edgier tone and it worked out amazingly and everybody was captivated by the sheer depth of the soul explored by the video game medium and the dark game was universally praised as better than the old, shallow, not-cool-enough game?

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Something_Witty Posted:

hey do you guys remember when a big series took a darker and edgier tone and it worked out amazingly and everybody was captivated by the sheer depth of the soul explored by the video game medium and the dark game was universally praised as better than the old, shallow, not-cool-enough game?

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Something_Witty Posted:

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Something_Witty Posted:

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Something_Witty Posted:

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Something_Witty Posted:

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I have never played a Devil May Cry game, but as a casual observer I can see at least three MAJOR faults with this already.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Capcom gives new meaning to the term “cry moar”.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Well, it’s an overdone concept, but not a bad one. I wish the Zelda series had gone this route instead of trying to become as kid friendly as possible.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Keep in my this isn’t completely capcoms fault. Ninja theory has yet to produce a good game. Although Enslaved is my most anticipated game right now. but to sum up my feelings to the new dante i will use one picture.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

Well, it’s an overdone concept, but not a bad one. I wish the Zelda series had gone this route instead of trying to become as kid friendly as possible.

Twilight Princess.

RE Bob: Do you include Metroid Other M in your statement? From what I’ve heard, the game itself is good, but they completely ****ed up Samus’s character.

bobdisgea

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

King Krimson Posted:

Twilight Princess.

RE Bob: Do you include Metroid Other M in your statement? From what I’ve heard, the game itself is good, but they completely ****ed up Samus’s character.

...ninja theory isnt team ninja bro. Ninja theory made kung fu chaos(not a bad game but nothing special),heavenly sword(total ****), enslaved comes out soon(looks fantastic) and now DmC.

Ninja theory are the guys behind ninja gaidan and dead or alive(and other M)

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

King Krimson Posted:

Twilight Princess.

Practically everyone on /v/ was crying “WAAAHHHHH SAMUS HAS EMOTIONS NOW” over the ridley scene.

scene in question:

bobdisgea

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Practically everyone on /v/ was crying “WAAAHHHHH SAMUS HAS EMOTIONS NOW” over the ridley scene.

scene in question:

my biggest problem with that scene?

Ridley looks like a ****. hes tiny hes skinny. he ****ing purple.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

bobdisgea Posted:

...ninja theory isnt team ninja bro. Ninja theory made kung fu chaos(not a bad game but nothing special),heavenly sword(total ****), enslaved comes out soon(looks fantastic) and now DmC.

Ninja theory are the guys behind ninja gaidan and dead or alive(and other M)

Ah. Well, I saw the word Ninja and I got confused.

I’m not sure how I feel about new Samus. Personally, If a giant space lizard who devoured my family showed up after I killed it twice, I’d be ****ing terrified. Especially if the Government had something to do with it. But still, Samus’s new voice sound a tad whiney. Well, I’ll see how I feel once I’ve played it.

bobdisgea

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

i just wanna say i played the demo for enslaveed and it was pretty lame. so now i have even less faith in DmC

Unusual Pie

Avatar: 227082 2014-09-25 19:42:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Unusually Cute Pie :D

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!