Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Spam Amnesia: the Dark Descent is probably the scariest game ever.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

So, Amnesia is a new game from the guys who made Penumbra. Do I really need to say more? Yes? Oh, all right then.

So, you wake up in the hallway of a castle suffering, shockingly, from a bad case of absent memory. You soon discover that something ancient is twisting the castle around you, and your former self left a message gently suggesting that you should find a dude named Alexander and kick his head in. Unfortunately, the castle seems to be inhabited by deadly monsters. And the ramifications of your past are starting to catch up with you…

Did I mention that you have nothing to defend yourself with? And the darkness you must hide yourself in will slowly drive you insane? Yeah. Good luck with that.

Try out the demo.

King Krimson edited this message on 09/11/2010 5:32PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

King Krimson Posted:

So, Amnesia is a new game from the guys who made Penumbra. Do I really need to say more? Yes? Oh, all right then.

So, you wake up in the hallway of a castle suffereing, shokingly, from a bad case of absent memory. You soon discover that something ancient is twisting the castle around you, and your former self left a message gently suggesting that you should find a dude named Alexander and kick his head in. Unfortuanatly, the castle seems to be inhabited by deadly monsters. And the ramifications of your past are starting to catch up with you…

Did I mention that you have nothing to defend yourself with? And the darkness you must hide yourself in will slowly drive you insane? Yeah. Good luck with that.

Try out the demo.

penumbra was the best survival horror game i’ve ever played. i grabbed the amnesia demo and havent had the balls to play through it. it lagged a lot because i cranked the SSAO to max (lol). the ambiance was better than penumbra so until i get a diaper to play the game in, it will lay in wait.

frictional games are one of my favourite developers Log in to see images!

Aurum

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 61 Hacker

INCIT is like my birthday party but with more people

I saw the screencaps. More than enough for me.

I’ll download the game and play through it though.

Just to brag about it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!