Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho This thread was created for active past-tense discussion

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Because I found was in my heart, I gave up my present-tense ways and tried to live my life as was wanted for me. However, I understood that many people, because they were so ingrained in their present-tense ways, would not understand what I had done and why I had done it. I decided to make a thread where we discussed the teachings of was and how we would change our wicked ways. It proved to be quite difficult to convey the point of my thread, but it was understood that the thread was for an active conversation about the teachings of was framed in the past tense, as all things should be.

I hoped that people would ask me questions and convert themselves.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I wasn’t quite sure what to say about this.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

I read HB’s post and wished him godspeed in his quest.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I was sceptical, but then I realised freedom of expression was what made the internet great.

As I looked to the future I wondered what my senile self would later think of such a thing.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

too buzzed to read hoborts words. i just bumume they are golden b/c it’s hobart.

good luck i nyour quest

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

It was very difficult to hold a conversation in the past tense, but I knew that if we stuck to it, it would be worth it.

I was very thankful for everyone’s kind words, and hoped that people would see that a life lived in the past tense was the true path to enlightenment.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

I was not going to read this thread, mostly because the excessive use of the past tense bothered me.

Aurum

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 61 Hacker

INCIT is like my birthday party but with more people

I glanced on this thread and decidedly made up my mind to live in the past.

The Hitcher

Level 12 Camwhore

You love it you slag!

Ohhh, I’ve been livin’ in the past!

Elements of the past and the future combinin’ to make summ’t not quite as good as either!

The thread was dying with its op banned. I felt, though, that it could still have a future if we showed it we cared. And that we always would.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!