Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Who you gonna call? ==> eXtra speedy HOTLINE phone-in expreSs and 24-hour medium grade fancy to upper medium regular grade fancy tea doilie repair self-help call center; a service provided by the New Watussi megazeroexe Legacy Foundation Ltd. (tm)

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

A NEW SERVICE GOES LIVE TODAY[header]

Will you take a look at that rambunctious title? Are they for real with this? This cannot possibly be a real service. Can it? The answer is yes. Yes it can! [intro]

Alright, let us get into some of the nitty gritty of what this is all about. It is pretty obvious what this is about, so much so that it really goes without saying. But that is not going to stop me from saying it anyway! [p1]

[Editor’s Note: Take out all this ****ty clip art before you post this.]

Now for the meaty stuff. Here is the deal; we all know m0x has been banned. Bluh Bluh HUGE **** etc. Does not matter. Normally, if he is banned he can not post, if he can not post, you do not get to read his posts that do not exist, and so on; basically there is no communication going on between m0x and you. This is a problem. A problem we fixed. [p2]

Now, you may be asking yourself; New Watussi megazeroexe Legacy Foundation Ldt. ™, what can I do to not waste my time without m0x? We got your solution right here. We are about to put you in direct contact with m0x, utilizing the highest and most efficient technology possible to us. That is right, a phone call. [p4]

Hold your horses speedy mc-premature pants, we are going to get into that right now. [p3]

Log in to see images! If you want in on this, all you have to do is post your real, actual, working phone number in this thread. That is it! Promptly you will receive a call from the one and only m0x himself. Talk about breaking down communication barriers. [sub-sub header alpha]

Log in to see images! Once your number is posted in this thread we will do all in our power to make sure m0x is the only person who your number gets pbumed along to. We will NOT sell your number to any advertising companies etc. We will NOT give your number to any government agencies. [sub-sub header beta]

Log in to see images! The service we provide is completely and 100% legal. The phone call will not be harbuming or threatening. In fact it will be rather pleasant. Especially after a long day of work and you just got home and all you want to do is drink miller light and put the game on TV on low and pbum out while listening to the soothing sounds of m0x’s voice. [sub-sub header theta]

Log in to see images! Remember you are willing posting your own number here in this thread. There is no corrosion or anything tricky like that. You acknowledge you are ok with your phone number being shared by posting in this thread. You post your phone number here, you get a call. Simple as that. Calls are answered on a first-come first-service basis. Although we try hard to get though as many calls as possible a day, we have limited resources to return an infinite amount of calls. Consequently there may be a small waiting time after your post. Making sure to post your number quickly will reduce that time. [sub-sub Sahara Africa]

WOAH I CAN NOT BELIEVE I AM EVEN STILL READING THIS INSTEAD OF REPLYING TO THIS THREAD [header 2]

Me either. [p5]

Is there, maybe, um, another way I could give him my phone number? Ie the I am a huge pansy option.[p8]

There is indeed an option for this. If you wish for your number to be posted a bit more discretely, simply send it to this address instead: broidareyou@gmail.com This is an address owned by m0x, only he has access to it. Sending something to this address is the same as sending it to m0x himself. Same rules apply as always, you acknowledge you are public, consciously, of sound mind and body-ly giving someone your phone number. Expect now you do not even have the evidence to prove it to anyone else. Pansy.

This service is provided for and provisioned by the New Watussi megazeroexe Legacy Foundation Ltd. ™ and paid for by viewers like you.

New Watussi megazeroexe Legacy Foundation Ltd. ™

It’s like he was never even banned.®

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

Adapt Posted:

a lot of text with some fancy pictures

sorry adapt, WAY too much to read. somebody tell me if it’s worth it reading

thew00 edited this message on 09/08/2010 12:49AM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

thew00 Posted:

yes

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

867-5309

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Skyman747 Posted:

867-5309

I got it. I got your number on the wall.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

megazeroexe Posted:

i do not plan to be malicious or spread your number this is just for fun because why not, feel free to email it and we will have a nice discussion about whatever

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

thew00 Posted:

Oh you definitely will want to read this.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

do you do international?

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

do you do international?

was thinking the same thing

Aurum

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 61 Hacker

INCIT is like my birthday party but with more people

I don’t understand what you mean by ‘paid by the viewers’? Do we have to collect call charges or what?

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

I don’t drink Miller Light, I don’t watch TV and I pretty much don’t care about m0x banned, but this whole “internet privacy” issue is stupid as ****. You have to be a real paranoid to remain untraceable in the Internet, and if you aren’t, getting your oh-so-praised “personal information” is just a matter of time and skills. I could understand when people protect their SSN or credit card information, but phone number?

deathpaint

Avatar: 127999 Sat Jul 04 16:42:31 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

talkin' **** about a pretty sunset

Inconnu enjoy your wife ****ing at you when stupid ****s call you at 5 in the morning (didn’t quote so you could edit)

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Inconnu Posted:

I don’t drink Miller Light, I don’t watch TV and I pretty much don’t care about m0x banned, but this whole “internet privacy” issue is stupid as ****. You have to be a real paranoid to remain untraceable in the Internet, and if you aren’t, getting your oh-so-praised “personal information” is just a matter of time and skills. I could understand when people protect their SSN or credit card information, but phone number?

itt inconnu is the better man

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

AMENDMENTIUM: m0x now does international calls! If for some reason you live outside of m0x’s country of residence—which for legal purposes is the country of Trans-Dniestr, however the United States and Canada are still considered to not be international—you too can now partake in the fun! If you live in a country that is NOT Canada, the United States, or Trans-Dniestr just make a note of it in your post.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Inconnu since you already posted your number, may I ask weather it is international?

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Adapt Posted:

Inconnu since you already posted your number, may I ask weather it is international?

Looks like a Maryland number to me Log in to see images!

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

Adapt Posted:

AMENDMENTIUM: m0x now does international calls! If for some reason you live outside of m0x’s country of residence—which for legal purposes is the country of Trans-Dniestr, however the United States and Canada are still considered to not be international—you too can now partake in the fun! If you live in a country that is NOT Canada, the United States, or Trans-Dniestr just make a note of it in your post.

0174 7483854

International

and i’m not paying for ****, it’s a pre-paid phone

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Adapt Posted:

It’s not. I think Maryland has a pretty unique type of weather.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

I never got my call

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Skyman747 Posted:

I never got my call

Don’t worry, Jenny. He’s got your number.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!