Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Teh Drama So now we can't even

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Chawin Posted:

even i have a better job than you

Not disputing that. I’m pretty sure Skyman will hop in the bandwagon and say another one of his oh-so-funnyLog in to see images! 3rd world jokes anyway, so I leave this to him.

Anyway the funniest thing about this whole circus is that people think m0x is some sort of super internet detective that everyone has to be afraid of.

Fran edited this message on 09/09/2010 7:49AM

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 25677 Tue Mar 31 17:59:16 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

purchace championchips

Fran Posted:

Not disputing that. Too tired to argue =.=

Anyway the funniest thing about this whole circus is that people think m0x is some sort of super internet detective that everyone has to be afraid of.

no one ever said that

where did they say that

i was paying attention kind of and never heard that

what people are ****ing about is him ACTING on the information

its amazing that you just dont get this

and this isnt a new rule either for ****s sake

EDIT: self-conscious much about the third world thing? obviously so if you decided to edit your post just to address the issue.

SIG-ENABLING-MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 09/09/2010 7:51AM

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

SIG-ENABLING-MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

no one ever said that

where did hey say that

i was paying attention kind of and never heard that

what people are ****ing about is him ACTING on the information

its amazing that you just dont get this

and this isnt a new rule either for ****s sake

Whoa, I trolled the SEMC alt without noticing. I feel good now. Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

EDIT: self-conscious much about the third world thing? obviously so if you decided to edit your post just to address the issue.

Nah, I just noticed it’s been a while I last fed Skyman with attention and I’m p sure he’ll enjoy that.

Fran edited this message on 09/09/2010 7:52AM

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 25677 Tue Mar 31 17:59:16 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

purchace championchips

Fran Posted:

Not disputing that. I’m pretty sure Skyman will hop in the bandwagon and say another one of his oh-so-funnyLog in to see images! anyway, so I leave this to him.

Fran Posted:

I’m pretty sure Skyman will hop in the bandwagon and say another one of his oh-so-funnyLog in to see images!

Fran Posted:

another one of his oh-so-funnyLog in to see images!

Fran Posted:

3rd world jokes

lol

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

how is he a detective, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like google catts name

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Chawin Posted:

how is he a detective, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like google catts name

That’s what I was thinking. Log in to see images!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

And honestly this chapter of the whole m0x drama is over anyway.

There’s some extra drama that’s just stirring up that I’m so dying for. Log in to see images!

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

deth krew 2010

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!