Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Potential Sandman TV Show

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/09/01/neil-gaimans-sandman-moving-to-tv-possibly-with-supernatural-creator-eric-kripke-on-board/

Thoughts? Honestly don’t know how to feel about this one being a fan girl of both Log in to see images!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

I’m not sure how I feel about it. Part of me wants to jump for joy because I’m such a fangirl of the comic and Gaiman’s, but there’s SO MUCH ROOM to **** it up completely that I’m scared to death to see what happens to it.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

spacekadt Posted:

I’m not sure how I feel about it. Part of me wants to jump for joy because I’m such a fangirl of the comic and Gaiman’s, but there’s SO MUCH ROOM to **** it up completely that I’m scared to Death to see what happens to it.

DEATH: Mostly they aren’t too keen to see me. They fear the sunless lands but they enter your realm each night without fear.

MORPHEUS: And I am far more terrible than you, my sister.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Hmmm… maybe if they take an ‘inspired by’ approach rather then a literal interpretation.

Meaning, stories that take place in the Sandman universe with the Sandman charactors but not the actual Sandman plot. So more stand alone stories created specifically for television.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

ive never read sandman(there are acctually copies of it in the garage if i ever want to read it though) and i have yet to get around to supernatural. I love gaiman though. im intrested in this though.

also i love duca more now for going to slashfilm. Peter the guy who runs the site is a great guy to argue with on twitter

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

Would be worth it for Delirium alone.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

You remember how Alan Moore said that he didn’t want people to adapt his works because he felt that they were already perfectly expressed in Graphic Novel form?

Yeah.

Still, if they go ahead and do their own thing within the The Sandman universe rather than adapting the comic verbatim, it could be pretty cool, but there is a LOT of ****-uppery potential here.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

King Krimson Posted:

You remember how Alan Moore said that he didn’t want people to adapt his works because he felt that they were already perfectly expressed in Graphic Novel form?

Yeah.

Still, if they go ahead and do their own thing within the The Sandman universe rather than adapting the comic verbatim, it could be pretty cool, but there is a LOT of ****-uppery potential here.

p much exactly how I feel.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!