Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wanna Cyber? I'm bored.

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Someone come play with me.

Inspector Chelmey is looking for playmate.

Count_Smurf

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

It wouldn’t work out, due mostly to my not being able to see anything he says. Though I hear you suck a mean male reproductive organ, wanna cyber? I’m strictly a pitcher, no catching in my repertoire. It’s cool, I’m only three apples tall myself, Little Count isn’t setting any records.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Gay cyber sex with a vampire smurf? OH YEAH.

Count_Smurf

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Oh, god, I can’t hold back anymore! I’m humping the **** out of your ankles right now. First the right, then the left. Can’t have any inter-ankle jealousy, here. That would only lead to ankle on ankle crime, and none of us wants that. Gotta maintain the chi of some hot, hot, ankle enjoy.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

CoS

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Count_Smurf Posted:

HOT BLUE JIZZED ANKLE enjoy

Count_Smurf

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

male reproductive organFACEPANTS Posted:

CoS

You don’t have to actually participate, you know. You can just go back to crying and masturbating in your corner while I take care of Bacchus.

Bacchus Posted:

Sweet mother Mary, I can’t contain my thirst anymore and your knees look succulent. AAARrrrggghhhHHHHH! I’m biting your right knee, drinking deep of that precious claret while starting to dry hump your shin. Always the right side, left handed blood is, tainted. Aaahhh, that’s much better. Now flush with my fill, I am fat and purple. Warm and satisfied I fall asleep drooling on your socks. Pink, sticky drool. You’ll never get that stain out. Of your socks or your soul. Yearning endlessly for that little prick only I can give you. Too bad for you I don’t **** my food.

You’ll miss it.

Count_Smurf

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Imagine, if you will, drinking V8 juice from a pocket woman's genitals. Sure, it’s good for you, but damnit man, it’s just creepy.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!