Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Dungeons and Dragons

Allandaros

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

D&D player (well, technically Rules Cyclopedia and AD&D 2e, for those pedants among you). I’m a big fan of most everything RPG-wise under the sun, but my favorite game is definitely Paranoia, a satirical RPG set in the world of Orwell, Sartre, and Marx. (Groucho, not Karl.)

Allandaros edited this message on 12/13/2007 11:10PM

Crawling Cha-
os

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’ve played DnD (Both 2nd and 3rd), Old World of Darkness, and am looking into Nobilis. 2nd is pretty fun but I like 3rd better, mostly for cheez and crazy clbum combinations. I’m a huge fan of psionics *shot by EVERYONE*

As to WoD, I prefer the Old to the New. I miss me some Lasombra and Tzimizie Log in to see images!

*e* And to appease Allandaros, yes, Paranoia is fantastic and awesome Log in to see images! Crawling Chaos edited this message on 12/17/2007 1:11AM

Rave_Man999

Level 3 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Well, I want to play DND so bad and I bought the books but noone will play with me. Log in to see images!

I also started reading GURPs and I like it a lot better, but what’s the use if noone will play with me (as previously stated)?

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Try online, even though you’ll end up like the folks in that forum we pwn.

Bujold

[in4mador]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Can’t say I play D&D or any other “serious” RPGs, but some friends and me do play a game that ventures out of the “nerd” and into the “stoner” stereotype.

After watching Tom et ses chums: Farador (which is a short film about a guy meeting with his (D&Der) friends after a few years, and generally ruining their game after naming his character Boba Fett and anal raping his friend’s paladin) we thought, hey, if things can get so crazy in a normal D&D game, what would happen if we did everything to make it as weird as possible? And thus Dungeons & Dumbbumes was born.

It’s pretty much like a dumbed down version of the game, but with pop culture references/in-jokes/just plain oddities. A Hello kitty factory in the middle of Mordor? Check. A nazi base in the middle of a ninja mountain right next to the Styx? Check. A map where an eastern Canadian village joins the European Union only to get conquered by the reborn Third Reicht? Check.

Oh, and did I mention one of my friend’s character is a giant male reproductive organ in a pepsi can?

Chewy Speaker

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

Evil Trout Posted:

I can definitely see the appeal of being able to do whatever you want at any time you want.

One of my first game ever was with a new copy of Demon: The Fallen my friend’d picked up. It was ridiculous from the beginning. I played a Slayer (Angels of Death) who specialized in ****ing with spirits, so the first thing in my prelude was beat half a dozen hookers to death with the bum of a rifle, then raise their ghosts to follow me around.

That STLog in to see images!

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

yeah, i played for over 15 years. not anymore, Oblivion and PWNing fools on forums are better IMO Log in to see images!

Mistress_Pay-
ne

[Team Shortbus]

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Rave_Man999 Posted:

Well, I want to play DND so bad and I bought the books but noone will play with me. Log in to see images!

I also started reading GURPs and I like it a lot better, but what’s the use if noone will play with me (as previously stated)?

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/games.html

This is a listing of games for people from /tg/, played in IRC/fantasy grounds/other rpg clients. I’ve never played in a game from here but maybe it’ll work for you?

Deathstroke

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’ve been playing D&D and other role-playing games for…good Lord – almost 2 decades! But it’s all good – love playing any of them.

For those who want to play just for a night without any kind of ongoing campaign I would suggest a rousing game of Paranoia. I kid you not – it exists and it’s awesome! Look it up and check it out.

Brammimonde

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Rave_Man999 Posted:

There’s online groups and software to facilitate online play… but there’s really nothing like sitting-around-a-table DnDnD (How we played it in college— Dungeons and Dragons and Druuuuuuuuunk). Log in to see images!

Mortanius

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I used to play D&D (AD&D, then 3.5) but ever since imoved I haven’t been able to meet the old group. Currently playing Vampire: The Masquerade and Vampire: The Requiem.

PlatypusPizz-
aman

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

I tried playing it once…

three people playing a RPG board game

...yeah

Illuminati

[For the lulz]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I play D&D.

FR is pretty much the only setting I’ve played.

Princess Hea-
rt

[Silent Crckers]

Level 10 Camwhore

Pistachio Thief Extraordinaire

I play D&D as a half-elf druid.

I haven’t played in months, though, and I honestly miss it.

omega71

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Mortanius

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yakida

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m a cleric, but no amount of wishing will fix this…

Yakida edited this message on 03/05/2008 4:01PM

Yakida

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Why…

Yakida edited this message on 03/05/2008 4:02PM

Yakida

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Oh, god…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!