Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Movies I need a movie to watch.

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus

wow, that movie has a stunning 2,8 stars in imdb

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1350498/

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

thew00 Posted:

wow, that movie has a stunning 2,8 stars in imdb

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1350498 /

THIS JUST IN: EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET IS TRUE

seriously though, the movie blows but it has 2 or 3 epic parts like this one and it is < 90 minutes so it isn’t too bad.

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

FAIL Posted:

THIS JUST IN: EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET IS TRUE

seriously though, the movie blows but it has 2 or 3 epic parts like this one and it is < 90 minutes so it isn’t too bad.

just fyi, i’m a huge B-Movie fan, so of course i’ll check it out sooner or later (whenever i get the chance to).

just wanted to point out the 2.8 stars on imdb.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

thew00 Posted:

just fyi, i’m a huge B-Movie fan, so of course i’ll check it out sooner or later (whenever i get the chance to).
just wanted to point out the 2.8 stars on imdb.

If you’re a b-movie fan, you should check out:

Dead and Breakfast

Severance

Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys

The Toxic Avenger

The Reanimator

Clbum of Nuke’em High

Also, someone else mentioned it in this thread but Triangle is an awesome mind**** creepy movie. The scene where the one chick climbs to the top of the boat and sees 50+ of her own dead bodies before she gets killed again was badbum

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

FAIL Posted:

If you’re a b-movie fan, you should check out:

Dead and Breakfast

Severance

Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys

The Toxic Avenger

The Reanimator

Clbum of Nuke’em High

Also, someone else mentioned it in this thread but Triangle is an awesome mind**** creepy movie. The scene where the one chick climbs to the top of the boat and sees 50+ of her own dead bodies before she gets killed again was badbum

I 100% approve of this list.

Lol Troma.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­If someone can find a torrent for a movie called ‘Special Dead’, let me know, because there’s something intriguing about a zombie flick where a summer camp for mentally disabled kids is overrun by the horde.

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

Chuck Diesel Posted:

­If someone can find a torrent for a movie called ‘Special Dead’, let me know, because there’s something intriguing about a zombie flick where a summer camp for mentally disabled kids is overrun by the horde.

aren’t warez illegal here? just curious.

thew00 edited this message on 09/02/2010 4:32AM

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

male reproductive organFACEPANTS Posted:

I mean who wants to see a movie of people pooping into other people’s mouths? We don’t get enough of that already, like, on a certain forum we all like to post on?

The Human Centipede is a legitimately disturbing film, not just gross for the sake of it like the August Underground Trilogy (Which was sooooo boring) or other shock films. Actually seeing the people having to experience that and the doktor being fanatical about it is far creepier than any short grossout scene.

Anywho, my own list of films that weren’t already listed (I think).

Enemy Mine

Hellraiser 5 (Not like the others, but so well done)

Jacob’s Ladder

The Green Mile

Tokyo Gore Police (For teh lulz)

Vidocq

12 Pounds

Xxxorcist Log in to see images!

20 Blocks

Inside Man

Crank 2

Descent

Slither

Pan’s Labyrinth

And although I think David Lynch is a douchebag and all those critics who rave about his movies don’t know what a good movie is, if you’re into that sort of stuff you could always try Cat Soup.

When I saw it with friends last we decided beforehand what it was about and justified ourselves with bull**** symbolism the whole time. It was pretty fun Log in to see images!

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

thew00 Posted:

aren’t warez illegal here? just curious.

­Oh I’m sure, I’m not expecting or asking anyone to post links to illegal torrents. A steam message or TM works just fine.

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

Chuck Diesel Posted:

’Special Dead’

great suggestion !

i can only recommend this movie to anyone who hasn’t seen it btw, it’s quite hilarious

just one of many great scenes:

thew00 edited this message on 09/02/2010 5:19AM

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Chuck Diesel Posted:

­Oh I’m sure, I’m not expecting or asking anyone to post links to illegal torrents. A steam message or TM works just fine.

if i find it, i will let you know. I trust youll do the same

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

if i find it, i will let you know. I trust youll do the same

i send chuck and you a tubmail :3 check it out

Chuck Diesel Posted:

Close as I could find.

http://stagevu.com/video/pnijnppxbtcz

I’m downloading it now, I’ll let you know the quality tomorrow.

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­Guys, don’t worry, I got a TM with the info, and I now have Special Dead in my possession, thanks to thew00.

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

Chuck Diesel Posted:

­Guys, don’t worry, I got a TM with the info, and I now have Special Dead in my possession, thanks to thew00.

:3 all legal of course

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

swine Posted:

Also, Chuck, add “Bad Taste” to the list. As well as “Dead Alive”.

And, H0G, I dunno why I enjoyed “Versus” as much as I do. It’s asian zombie action with some slapstick. But, I still recommend it. As for “Wild Zero”, it’s because I love Guitar Wolf. And they made a movie that they wanted to make. A J-Rock band fighting zombies with rock and roll. An outlandish plot with a good amount of splatter is win in my book. Ace. Number 1!

Don’t get me wrong, they are both movies I enjoyed, and was very excited to see. But, overall, for their genres they seemed kind of dull and slow.

Similar to how I feel about Machine Girl, when it’s on, its ****ing on, but the other 90% of the movie is *yawn* slow plot development.

Anyway here’s some more while I have a minute to think about good movies.

Returner – Japanese Sci Fi – very ****ing awesome.

Kill Bill – The Whole Bloody Affair (1&2)

Idiocracy – A film by Mike Judge (Beavis & bumhead, Office Space) that’s pretty ****ing hilarious.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall – A rom-com that’s actually worth watching

Shoot ‘Em Up – ****ing very special gratuitous action. If you think cutting an umbilical cord with a point blank gunshot, and shoot outs during a skydiving free fall sound like a fun time this movie is for you.

Jack Frost – Not that ****ing woman's genitals ****tard bull**** version with Michael Keaton. No, I’m talking about the REAL Jack Frost about the serial killer snowman. Check that **** out for reals.

While we’re on the subject of cheesey awesome horror…

The Creeps – 4 clbumic monsters, Dracula, Wolfman, Mummy, and Frankenstein’s Monster. Except their midgets. WHAT THE **** MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR. MIDGET MONSTERS. ****. BUY TWO COPIES TODAY.

Rock ‘n’ Roll Frankenstein – No explanation required.

Bubba Ho-Tep – **** you if you haven’t seen this.

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

I’m just going to leave this here:

http://www.blackdevildoll.com/trailers.html

Also

Gore Gore Girls – You (probably) won’t find a torrent of this 1972 film but it’s available to rent on Netflix. I will mention 2 scenes.

1. Spanked (to death) with a meat tenderizer. I’m not sure how this causes death. But it does.

2. Killer cuts off a womans nipples as she looks at herself in the mirror. Milk sprays out from one of them. Chocolate milk from the other.

Just sayin.

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

For the record I did not rent it via netflix. I rented the VHS from this store called Videodrome back in like, 85. It was awesome.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

thew00 Posted:

:3 all legal of course

thank goodness. also thanks for the link

Robocop

The Terminator

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!