Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Movies I need a movie to watch.

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

I HATE YOUR GUTS Posted:

So, you’ve seen Let Me In already to give a fair comparison?

I dont think Let Me In is out yet, but I’ve seen Let The Right One In, one of my ultimate favorites

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

It’s not out yet, that was my point. Let The Right One In is amazing, no denying it. I just hate when people judge things they haven’t seen.

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

emohunter Posted:

It’s not out yet, that was my point. Let The Right One In is amazing, no denying it. I just hate when people judge things they haven’t seen.

Let Me In was released on the first. It is currently in theaters.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

fembot_ Posted:

It’s not boring at all. It’s a reinterpretation of 120 Days of Sodom set in WWII fascist Italy. And the gore factor is of epic proportions. It’s psychologically disturbing, carries a shocking level of historical realism, and questions just about every modern moral standard we have. It makes you uncomfortable, sure, but it’s definitely worth watching.

Odd, I remember thinking “this is boring” when watching it. De Sade seemed interesting, albeit far too into his ideas, when I looked him up prior to seeing the film but it didn’t do anything justice. I was neither uncomfortable nor did I question anything except for why they made a film out of an unfinished mbumcript written on toilet paper.

fembot_

Avatar: 228325 2010-10-14 02:40:07 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Somehow managed to lower the intelligence level of IDC

Dunatis Posted:

Odd, I remember thinking “this is boring” when watching it. De Sade seemed interesting, albeit far too into his ideas, when I looked him up prior to seeing the film but it didn’t do anything justice. I was neither uncomfortable nor did I question anything except for why they made a film out of an unfinished mbumcript written on toilet paper.

Salo is in Italian. You forgot to read the subtitles, didn’t you? Without those there’s no way to know what’s going on unless you speak Italian.

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

Count_Smurf Posted:

Let Me In was released on the first. It is currently in theaters.

aw, didnt even know that, thanks for the infos smurf, i’ll prolly check out the airbase theater tomorrow if i get the chance to see if it’s playing

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

emohunter Posted:

judging from the trailer, it’s more or less a 1:1 remake

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi4152756505/

there seems to be very identical scenes in there from the original movie, but i think they also extended the story a bit from the book (and left out that the ‘guardian’ is a pedophile)

thew00 edited this message on 10/05/2010 2:12PM

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Have any of you mentioned Jacob’s Ladder yet?

If you haven’t, what is wrong with you people? it’s an immensly moving and emotional film, and scary as hell to boot. The first time I watched it, it took me about a month to really gather my thoughts on its themes and metaphorical aspects, and no other movie has influenced me quite as much.

fembot_

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

King Krimson Posted:

If you haven’t, what is wrong with you people? it’s an immensly moving and emotional film, and scary as hell to boot. The first time I watched it, it took me about a month to really gather my thoughts on its themes and metaphorical aspects, and no other movie has influenced me quite as much.

I second this. I do believe it’s been mentioned somewhere in this immense thread, but VERY good movie.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

ban me you ****ing chuckle****s

fembot_

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

That was an awesome movie as well.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

fembot_ Posted:

King Krimson Posted:

I second this. I do believe it’s been mentioned somewhere in this immense thread, but VERY good movie.

Now you’re talking some good sense! Fantastic film.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

King Krimson Posted:

i remember watching that, liking it and then forgetting what its about

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Teh Cezar Posted:

Pathology – really dark, and really cool.

this.

MCIronside

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Go for inception.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

MCIronside Posted:

Go for inception.

overhyped trash.

fembot_

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

I watched Strange Circus last night and it’s possibly the best film I have ever seen.

And duca told me to watch Let The Right One In (the Swedish version, not the remake) and it was indeed p good.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­Well, right now, I’m finishing up ‘A Serbian Film’, and then after the move, I’ll be browsing this thread to see what I need to download and watch.

If someone has any extra life to waste, make a list of all the films people have posted here, and put it into one, organized list. I’ll send a bp your way or whatever. Thanks.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!