Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help bumhole card - has it been changed?

galactica

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Just a quick question, in case I missed it – can you now bumhole anyone, anytime?

I thought you could only bumhole the person with the most scoops, and you had to have less than 4/or overall the least. I’m asking because I am no where near the top scoops in my bracket (nor was I in the past 12 hours), and the person who bumholed me actually has over a 100.

UndeadPhallu-
s117

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

People get ****y because I speak the truth. I'm actually awesome.

For those looking, it’s the Cyan Horse Domination team.

longcat has 127 antifreeze scoops and 63 cards.. I thought those were only possible with the recent exploit that ET had fixed? Or is it still possible to get that much through legit Gamblebot play?

TheLASTjay

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

It’s definitely possible given a decent bankroll to overcome the inevitable losing streaks. I tried it myself with a piddly 5k, built up to 20k, and then busted out by the end (I got major greedy with the double downs and they double downed me Log in to see images!). I made around 120 scoops in that time and it probably took l.5-2 hours on and off throughout one day (this was on an alt, russianballer).

I wish we could e-mail Flezz to people — or at the very least to our own alts (even for Brownie point use!). That way I can pool some money for my terrible Flezz gambling addiction.

MathLuv8

Level 59 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

He’s got over 60 cards as well.

Mudkips Acro-
nym

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Someone just played bumhole on me despite me being third in the top scoops as well.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

It’s definitely possible. By estimates you would need at least 500,000 flezz.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

???

500,000 to get 600 wins without bankrupting? I’d say more like 60,000 to be safe, but with luck you could pull it off with a lot less.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

*700 wins.

Yes, you can do it with as little as 1 flezz. But the point where you have a reasonable chance is nearer 500,000.

On second thought, I may be off by a power of 10. That happens a lot.

Arktor edited this message on 04/05/2008 11:07PM

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I would agree with 500000. I had 60k and bankrupted after 40 scoops. Luck will kill you.

markchild

[Brainfreeze]

Level 51 Permanoob

“Noob-ian Prince”

You are playing a 1-deck strategy, right?

‘cause house edge in this game is crazy small.

markchild edited this message on 04/07/2008 12:52PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!