Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art Happy Halloween!

Hex Lady

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

When theres no more room in hell, fine upstanding member of societys will walk the earth.

BigJesus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hex Lady Posted:

OH SHI-

BILL CLINTON IS A fabulous person AND SO ARE YOU

Hex Lady

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

BigJesus Posted:

Hex Lady Posted:

OH SHI-

I AM A fabulous personLORD

buz-zing Log in to see images!

When theres no more room in hell, fine upstanding member of societys will walk the earth.

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hex Lady Posted:

BigJesus Posted:

Hex Lady Posted:

OH SHI-

I AM A fabulous personLORD

buz-zing Log in to see images!

[b]ICE BURN[i]

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i hate halloween cos i wear my normal clothes but everyone keeps asking me who im suppoed to be, i think its cos of all the blood

Kinves, knives in my eyes,

these knives are your parting gift to me.

When you left you left me with nothing but these knives,

At least they prevent me from seeing your face.

You’ll never feel remorse for what you do,

Never care about the pain you cause me.

In the end I mean nothing to you,

And I’m just left with these knives in my eyes.

Udelar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

halloween used to be all cool and **** but its so commercial now and that really depresses me

i mean like u used to cut up kids and **** and thats pretty hardcore but now u just go to kroger and buy some **** that comes individually wrapped so its easy to hand out to the ****ing neighborhood idiot kids (especially that Tommy because i know he’s the one who keyed my old car you little ****) and theres no blood or anything

its like people are just too lazy to put any effort into it any more. not that i blame them i mean i dont have the energy to leave the house any more either since my therapist told me i cant have coffee any more

MY PARENTS make me wear this stupid badge:

Grunduggerer

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Udelar Posted:

halloween used to be all cool and **** but its so commercial now and that really depresses me

I used to really love Halloween because my coven (well it was just me but it’s still a coven!!) would summon spirits to tell us the future and it would be really depressing because the future sucks. It was so cool back then.

Now it’s just stupid kids wanting candy and their parents standing behind them talking about their dumb job or their SUV. Why can’t they just die now?

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

BUMPING OLD THREAD

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!