Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay Damn bug

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Was trying to get Veado E-Peen today, was pwning the last thread of God hates Facts (My 22th forum in a row I was about to pwn)

Than I got the msg to refresh the page. I refreshed and suddenly I got the message: You got bla bla forum visits left after your first move. So I had to pwn the forum again, did and found out I pwned the same forum twice so I have to start from scratch again to get the Veado E-PeenLog in to see images!

Nailbomb

Avatar: 136542 Sun Apr 12 01:12:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 69 Troll

the guy that rolled around in **** the most

Nicco Posted:

”I’ve always felt that the real horror is next door to us, that the scariest monsters are our neighbors.”

George A. Romero

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Flamebate got nailbombed

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

sory toheardd tatt fabulous personwanutlt

1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, “why are you in Hell?” He replied, “I am responsible for the mbumacre of millions” Satan said, “well done, sit to the right of my throne.” 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, “why are you in Hell?” He replied “I killed millions to stay in power” Satan said “good, sit to my left” 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, “why are you in Hell?” Dio replied, “****, get the **** off my throne!”

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

ereset in epacea chiliepepenio

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!