Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pics 4 Paranoid Panorama Runs

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Part of it is that Trolls just don’t get the ridiculous Charisma that we do.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Arktor Posted:

See, the problem is that this is plaintively false. One run is worth a little more than 11k cred. 4 runs is worth a little over 45k cred. If you don’t believe me, http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/List_Of_Forums

Those totals were posted by a Camwhore but I’ll do runs right now to double check.

Edit: The totals are correct. I found my mistake. The calculations I was using were based on a run where I died once. I’m going to dogreat timesent it better now but I know I’m making less then 1,000 Flezz per run.

Bigguyinblack edited this message on 04/05/2008 4:52PM

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sancdar Posted:

Part of it is that Trolls just don’t get the ridiculous Charisma that we do.

does charisma influence cred?

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

No, just Flezz from cred.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Goth_Jesus Posted:

does charisma influence cred?

No, it just influences how many items you get in deliveries.

@Bigguy – You always get 12 threads in PP, so it’s not a variable amount of cred.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

OK I’m going to track it in detail. I’ll post my Flezz gain tomorrow.

Run #1: Repairs 307 Flezz – Smileprin XR™ x5 670 Flezz – Jimson Weed 5x Extract x3 276 Flezz Total cost: 1,253 Flezz

Run #2: Repairs 280 Flezz – Smileprin XR™ x5 670 Flezz – Jimson Weed 5x Extract x3 276 Flezz – 5α-androst-16-en-4-one x1 23 Flezz Total cost: 1,249 Flezz

Run #3: Repairs 307 Flezz – Smileprin XR™ x5 670 Flezz – Jimson Weed 5x Extract x3 276 Flezz – 5α-androst-16-en-4-one x1 23 Flezz Total cost: 1,276 Flezz

Run #4: Repairs 318 Flezz – Smileprin XR™ x5 670 Flezz – Smileprin™ x2 122 Flezz – Jimson Weed 5x Extract x3 276 Flezz Total cost: 1,386 Flezz

Flezz spent: 5,164

Cred gained: 45,360

Bigguyinblack edited this message on 04/05/2008 6:15PM

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

So Paranoid Panorama is the best forum to pwn for cred & flezz?

I seem to be out of the running for trophies this week, maybe I’ll just build up some  $

Edit:

OK one run through cost me—

866 – in repairs (though I don’t think everything was 100% when I started)

985 – 5 Smile XR

56 – 1 Ex gf cologne

so  1907 total. I better get some good useless junk!

evilhamster edited this message on 04/05/2008 6:50PM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I’d guess I make a profit of ~7-8k a day. I spend roughly 1,200 on consumables a day (my runs tend to take 1x Smileprin XR and 2x L’ORLYs), and around 2k to 2.5k a day on repairs. With a Charisma of 12 and a luck of 8, I always get a Mary Magdalene and usually a Jew Harp and a Buy This Book, alongside some semi-worthless junk, so I usually get ~10k every morning.

I’ll post some stats and such tomorrow.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 04/05/2008 8:39PM

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Bah. My charisma and luck only 3 each. Probably just wasted ~2 grand

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Made 5.9k and have a bunch of drugs left over ^_^, only 1 Mary

Bear edited this message on 04/05/2008 8:36PM

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

evilhamster Posted:

So Paranoid Panorama is the best forum to pwn for cred & flezz?

Best to run for cred. For Flezz… that depends on how many consumables it takes. If you can run 4 or 5-level forums without much consumable use, you might make more money than on PP, which is debatably the toughest forum in the game.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

After selling my junk I received 7,292 Flezz giving me a profit of 2,128. My runs were pretty good so this is just about the max I can get. But if what has been said here is true it’s only 2/5ths of what Camwhores net earnings.

So again I ask, If Trolls are not supposed to be fast or earn more Flezz off of the hard forums where does our specialty lie?

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

If I were to guess, it lies in whining about your clbum. I seem to remember that the description of Camwhores says they’re supposed to earn more flezz than other clbumes, due to high charisma.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

Thats supposed to be offset by their higher costs though. Whining or not the 3 major clbumes should be balanced but if someone were to ask me why play a Troll over a Camwhore I have no answer for them other then for RP reasons.

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Bigguyinblack Posted:

So again I ask, If Trolls are not supposed to be fast or earn more Flezz off of the hard forums where does our specialty lie?

Now, keep in mind that I have yet to actually play a Troll. However, from what I understand of the clbum description, your specialty lies in the ability to take on tougher forums than the other clbumes earlier, and actually survive. This theoretically allows for faster completion of Episode 1, but offers practically no benefit in the End Game. However, when Episode 2 rolls around….

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

True. It took me a week to blow through Episode 1. That was months ago.

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

Bubo Posted:

Now, keep in mind that I have yet to actually play a Troll. However, from what I understand of the clbum description, your specialty lies in the ability to take on tougher forums than the other clbumes earlier, and actually survive. This theoretically allows for faster completion of Episode 1, but offers practically no benefit in the End Game. However, when Episode 2 rolls around….

Theoretically troll defense is supposed to be high, but the fact is, trolls can barely pwn the hard forums because unless you have a ton of healing items, you will die. On my troll, I have died on Lvl 6 forums with 7 Smileprin XRs and several Smileprins.

If for trolls, defense is their strong point, they should at least be able to survive a level 6 forum without spending all their flezz.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

mary misanthrope Posted:

Theoretically troll defense is supposed to be high, but the fact is, trolls can barely pwn the hard forums because unless you have a ton of healing items, you will die. On my troll, I have died on Lvl 6 forums with 7 Smileprin XRs and several Smileprins.

If for trolls, defense is their strong point, they should at least be able to survive a level 6 forum without spending all their flezz.

If defense is their strong point, it seems to me that they should be most efficient when attacking forums with low hp and high damage. Against a high-hp forum, like the 6-difficulty forums at the moment, they have difficulty because they just cant kill it quickly enough.

That being said, the benefits of defense at high values just doesn’t seem worth it. They definitely need a buff.

Arktor edited this message on 04/06/2008 11:21AM

Cause I have-
big Titties

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

I dunno but so far my camwhore is just beating the **** out of my troll. She just waltzed through all the level 3 forums without batting an eye, whereas he was chewing items like it was going out of style. I’m hoping now that I’ve hit six with the troll the insult will help me get through a bit better, but I doubt its going to make up for being able to throw underwear shots and escapade descriptions. But I mean look at it this way it took me to level 6 with my troll to get an ability to do less damage for more “mana” than my camwhore had at level 3.

Bigguyinblack Posted:

Thats supposed to be offset by their higher costs though. Whining or not the 3 major clbumes should be balanced but if someone were to ask me why play a Troll over a Camwhore I have no answer for them other then for RP reasons.

stupid trolls always whining about how hrd itz r too b troll. they gots it easy en should stop theri crying.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!