Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Congratulations, Knights!

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

ritardando Posted:

well, that’s interesting. and did it occur to you that KOLOL could be getting laid AND beating people in an online game? Oh, but higher level thinking was never your strong suit.

AT LEAST I’M NOT A RETARD

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

Captain Suns-
hine

Level 10 Re-Re

Tarman Posted:

AT LEAST I’M NOT A RETARD

Show Proof or GTFO

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

Lord enjoy

[eat dinner with me-
tanawat
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Knights of LOL Official Ball Hanger

To The Good Good Sirs It May Concern,

I Must – As Is My Duty As A Christian And A Scholar – Bring To Your Attention This Great Injustice Which I Hath Witnessed. Forsooth, Yonder fabulous persones Known To Man As The Knightes Of Lole Hath Taken By Force In A Most Ignoble Way The Holiest And Most Coveted Of All Things. The Klan E-Peen. Yes, ‘Tis True! Whilst These Whoresons Did Indeed Procure The Aforementioned ‘Peen In Ways In Accordance With The Mechanisms Of This Game (As The Lord Himself Did Create Them) They Methodology With Which They Did This Deed Is Most Bastardly. Denizens Of This Game I Compel You To Stand Up To This Blasphemy For I Fear I Cannot Bear It Any Longer And ‘Twill Destroy The Very Fabric, Delicate As It May Be, Of This Game, Which I Hold So Dearly And Close To My Heart Of Hearts. I Beg Of You, Make Haste In Your Actions For This Offense Is A Veritable Crime Against Nature And May Be Likened To Spitting In The Eye Of God Himself. Nay, This Comparison Does Not Embody The Vileness Of The Act. Oh, I Pray That The Crime Were To Have Been So Trivial, But ‘Tis Far Worse.

Yours Rapely,

Lord enjoy

( . )( . )

Jwred5

Avatar: 24279 Mon Nov 24 22:12:21 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Pantsless Lord of the Sith

Wow, I didn’t think it was possible to type in a way that was more annoying than all caps, but I was wrong….

Oh, btw, omg hax on teh internets!? NO WAI!

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

Lord enjoy Posted:

To The Good Good Sirs It May Concern,

I Must – As Is My Duty As A Christian And A Scholar – Bring To Your Attention This Great Injustice Which I Hath Witnessed. Forsooth, Yonder fabulous persones Known To Man As The Knightes Of Lole Hath Taken By Force In A Most Ignoble Way The Holiest And Most Coveted Of All Things. The Klan E-Peen. Yes, ‘Tis True! Whilst These Whoresons Did Indeed Procure The Aforementioned ‘Peen In Ways In Accordance With The Mechanisms Of This Game (As The Lord Himself Did Create Them) They Methodology With Which They Did This Deed Is Most Bastardly. Denizens Of This Game I Compel You To Stand Up To This Blasphemy For I Fear I Cannot Bear It Any Longer And ‘Twill Destroy The Very Fabric, Delicate As It May Be, Of This Game, Which I Hold So Dearly And Close To My Heart Of Hearts. I Beg Of You, Make Haste In Your Actions For This Offense Is A Veritable Crime Against Nature And May Be Likened To Spitting In The Eye Of God Himself. Nay, This Comparison Does Not Embody The Vileness Of The Act. Oh, I Pray That The Crime Were To Have Been So Trivial, But ‘Tis Far Worse.

Yours Rapely,

Lord enjoy

Forsooth, Thou Art as a Flaming Homosexual of Yore.

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Lust Posted:

Forsooth, Thou Art as a Flaming Homosexual of Yore.

you sir have been challenged to a duel — pistols at dawn you @insult_homosexual!

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

That’s not how it works, noob.

Challenged party has choice of weapons.

And I choose DANTE KINKADE as the duelling weapon!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

I think you automatically lost, Lust. Everyone knows Dante plays for the other team.

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Lol I don’t care if I lose, so long as jpsteel gets boned by kinkade Log in to see images!

Jeebbus

[The Super Adventur-
e Club
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Lord enjoy Posted:

They Methodology With Which They Did This Deed Is Most Bastardly.

POAST DAT POINT OUT DIS ENTIRE GAEM IZ ABUOT BEIGN BASTRD…

OH AND YER A fine upstanding member of society

1. IM ALWAIS RITE.

2. IF IM RONG, SEE 1.

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Lust Posted:

Lol I don’t care if I lose, so long as jpsteel gets boned by kinkade Log in to see images!

I’m totally going to come over to your house and enjoy you but not in the nice way.

Lord enjoy

[eat dinner with me-
tanawat
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Knights of LOL Official Ball Hanger

jpsteel Posted:

enjoy you but not in the nice way.

I have so much to learn.

( . )( . )

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

Sisterhood is acting like pussies, KOLOL is funny for making everyone mad, and TSB is still crying in the corner.

GOOD THING IM SUCH A fabulous person HAHAHA

AND I ****ING HATE YOU fabulous personS

fabulous personS

fabulous personS

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Heh, I forgot about this thread… It’s amazing how many people bumume there had to be some form of ‘hack’, when all we’ve ever done is use the existing system, unmodified.

We don’t need hax.

We are the Knights.

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

yeah ur all jus jealous bcuz we’re smarter then ewe, bettor then yall, & get laid morr oftenly then yuo (wich aint hrd 2 accomplitch.)

<L2> I think I’m going to watch some anime than get head. Looking forward to the epic results tomorrow. ^_^

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

TSB NEVER CRIED ABOUT **** IRA IS JUST MAD CUS HE A fabulous person TSB fine upstanding member of societyS AINT WANTING NONE THIS BAG IRA SHO NUFF BE GAY AND TSB fine upstanding member of societyS TOLD HIS BROKE bum TO GET AWAY

!`!~!~~***~~rap superstar!`!~!~~***~~

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Re-run

lol Irascible

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!