Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex Zero-Gravity Sex...

Conro

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Has anyone ever thought about zero gravity sex?

ALI

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Very yes

ta maman

banana

[I Liek Mudkipz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

If a girl is so fat and heavy she can’t go down any further: gravity will surrender and she shall float

hence: zero-gravity sex

All banana’s liek mudkipz

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Maybe some astronauts have tried, anyways seems very hard because you float away from each other, unless you are strapped down, and then were talking S&M!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Arashmin

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Having sex… floating through the air…

I think I’d feel like a god.

“It’s like having your brains smashed in by a slice of lemon ‘round a gold brick.”

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Echuu Posted:

Maybe some astronauts have tried, anyways seems very hard because you float away from each other, unless you are strapped down, and then were talking S&M!

NONONONO

You just tie yourselves together Log in to see images!

Help!

I’m a lesbian trapped inside a mans body!!

Altazimuth

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Echuu Posted:

do you have no arms or something? if you were ****ing in zero-G, you’d just hold on tight is all.

Er, if you actually have no arms, I’m very sorry and that sucks.

So long,

Alta

PS Thanks for all the fish.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Article by Jon Henley feature writer for http://www.guardian.co.uk/

US and Russian astronauts have had sex in space for separate research programmes on how human beings might survive years in orbit, according to a book published yesterday.

Pierre Kohler, a respected French scientific writer, says in The Final Mission: Mir, The Human Adventure that the subject is taboo both at Nasa and at mission control in Moscow, but that cosmic couplings have taken place.

“The issue of sex in space is a serious one,” he says. “The experiments carried out so far relate to missions planned for married couples on the future International Space Station, the successor to Mir. Scientists need to know how far sexual relations are possible without gravity.”

He cites a confidential Nasa report on a space shuttle mission in 1996. A project codenamed STS-XX was to explore sexual positions possible in a weightless atmosphere.

Twenty positions were tested by computer simulation to obtain the best 10, he says. “Two guinea pigs then tested them in real zero-gravity conditions. The results were videotaped but are considered so sensitive that even Nasa was only given a censored version.”

Only four positions were found possible without “mechanical bumistance”. The other six needed a special elastic belt and inflatable tunnel, like an open-ended sleeping bag.

Mr Kohler says: “One of the principal findings was that the clbumic so-called missionary position, which is so easy on earth when gravity pushes one downwards, is simply not possible.”

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

i’ve had many a fantasy about it. maybe even a dream once. it seems like it’d be great.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Bigguyinblack Posted:

Article by Jon Henley feature writer for http://www.guardian.co.uk/

That is awesome. Log in to see images!

ilu man

KellySunshine

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Everybodyknows Posted:

i’ve had many a fantasy about it. maybe even a dream once. it seems like it’d be great.

I had a dream that my friend Jennifer was shoving her fist up Goatse’s bum.

I have balls of steel.

ben-xo

[Team Shortbus]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Arashmin Posted:

Having sex… floating through the air…

I think I’d feel like a god.

I think it would be even more awesome if you got raped after jumping out of a plane.

banana

[I Liek Mudkipz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

KellySunshine Posted:

I had a dream that my friend Jennifer was shoving her fist up Goatse’s bum.

shoving? how vanilla softcore Log in to see images!

All banana’s liek mudkipz

Ex0_Exxample

[Church of Scientol-
ogy
]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

imagine yourself smacking trough space, and then burn up when entering atmosphere.

Ex0_Exxample edited this message on 04/13/2008 8:07AM

You are a ****wad you are made of **** and fail

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

0 grav s3x is fine… its just trying to dodge the mon3y shot thats tricky.

BRER_BANDIT

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

ZEROGRAVMAKEZSPERMFLY!

I’m not really this much of an bumhole

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Echuu Posted:

Velcro and Bungie Cords.

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Betty Jo Bia-
loski

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Zero-G sex poses a number of problems. Under normal gravitational cirgreat timesstances — i.e., on earth — the muscles you’ve developed in your thighs and bum propel the thrusting motion, while gravity and/or you hold the woman down. You would still need those same muscles ****ing in 0G, but you’d have to add in a whole number of different muscles as well — in your arms, shoulders, mid- and low-back, your stomach. Basically, every muscle below your skull is going to be working at getting your male reproductive organ up some orifice. Now, if the orifice is lubed, either naturally or with KY Jelly, it’s going to be even more difficult. You’re going to need to thrust much faster and harder, and keep a firm hold on whoever it is you’re ****ing, to deliver your payload. Otherwise, your partner is just going to shoot off across the room just as you’re about break out of the atmosphere, and the whole mission will be aborted.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

NickDanger Posted:

Zero-G sex poses a number of problems. Under normal gravitational cirgreat timesstances — i.e., on earth — the muscles you’ve developed in your thighs and bum propel the thrusting motion, while gravity and/or you hold the woman down. You would still need those same muscles ****ing in 0G, but you’d have to add in a whole number of different muscles as well — in your arms, shoulders, mid- and low-back, your stomach. Basically, every muscle below your skull is going to be working at getting your male reproductive organ up some orifice. Now, if the orifice is lubed, either naturally or with KY Jelly, it’s going to be even more difficult. You’re going to need to thrust much faster and harder, and keep a firm hold on whoever it is you’re ****ing, to deliver your payload. Otherwise, your partner is just going to shoot off across the room just as you’re about break out of the atmosphere, and the whole mission will be aborted.

I like the way you talk especially when you use words like bum, lube, hold the woman down, ****ing, deliver your payload, firm hold and stuff.

This post is win

friskymommy

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

hehe, sounds fun. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!