Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay this weeks forum

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Agreed, coming up with avatar ideas for this week’s forum is actually hard.

I still play forumbuildr and like it, but I’m cooler than most of you anyways.Log in to see images!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I HATE YOUR GUTS Posted:

lol forumbuildr.

More like lol forumwarz

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Kittysan Posted:

This week’s forum is even worse. Fapfiction.net? Don’t we already have Fanfiction Freaks? While the submitter may be new to ForumWarz (at level 36?), I can’t help but wonder who upvoted it. I surely didn’t – tried nuking it and upvoting everything else, but that still didn’t work.

The fact that the forum that came in second is basically the same concept as Anarchist Playbook doesn’t help, either. Log in to see images!

Now the only way not to have this duplicate forum is to tell everyone not to submit the required logo, style, and icons for it, so it can’t be published.

god shut up you complain about every week’s forum yet the one you sent was complete ****

ps I don’t remember what did you send but considering your level of complaints I’m p sure it was ****

no trolling here but really you complain about ****ing everything

Fran edited this message on 10/04/2010 2:30PM

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Fran Posted:

no trolling here but really you complain about ****ing everything

This, this, a thousand times this. Nothing personally though, but Fran was granted that role a long time ago and she threatened to sue CZ if other people are allowed to steal it from her. Fran’s second cousin is said to have a friend who knows a Barrigudo with a Stanford degree and nobody wants to risk anything lately.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!