Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay this weeks forum

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Last week felt like it was scraping the bottom of the barrel. If that’s so, what’s this week? I mean “Anonymous Anonymous”? How long is it going to be till we can call flamebate ”/b/ 2.0”?

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

But last week’s forum wasn’t a Bashy forum. How the hell could you say it sucks?

ONLY Bashy forums suck.

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I’ve never said that stop putting words in my mouth.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

It’s a mterek forum, this is all I’m going to say.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Funny thing was I was submitting this exact forum a few months back. It didnt go over well at all (In retrospect, I’m glad it didn’t). Shows where the site has gone since then Log in to see images!

(yes this is a thinly veiled way of saying somebody stole my idea)

dobnits edited this message on 08/26/2010 9:02PM

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

SanDyk Posted:

Last week felt like it was scraping the bottom of the barrel. If that’s so, what’s this week? I mean “Anonymous Anonymous”? How long is it going to be till we can call flamebate ”/b/ 2.0”?

I came up with the forum idea as a way of trolling you because of all the anti-anon forum rants you’ve given on CD, and thought it would be hilarious if an anon buildr forum pbumed just to see how you’d react. I was a bit doubtful because I wasn’t sure if you cared about buildr and you had me going for a while by waiting until Thursday to post this but congrats you’ve completely justified my efforts.

The second intention was to screw up Domination like Fran is Fat did, since the forum outright stated it was only anon posters. Only this time, CZ couldn’t nuke the spammers because it’s part of the forum description. I was expecting people to flood the avatar section with ‘Anonymous’, but it looks like I was the only one who ended up doing that, people just submitted the regular gay puns instead, although I did end up upvoting a few.

Again I’m glad you posted this because it at least gives me some satisfaction careposters can be worked up enough to complain. I was disappointed the forum didn’t cause the mbumive scene Fran is Fat did because it really drives home the feeling Forumwarz and Flamebait are dead.

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

actually I did this thread when I was spamming CD with legitimate threads. I actually don’t really give a **** about buildr. You wrote all that “ohoho I trol u” bull**** for nothing Log in to see images!

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­lol /b/

yeah buildr is a great thing and all that blah blah blah (on topic, **** you mods.)

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

I can tell you from experience that no one cares and that this forum idea would not cause any kind of controversy other then ‘wow look at what kind of **** we’re letting in’. The level of flamebates deadness isn’t really relevant. It just wouldn’t have gotten made a year ago.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

mterek Posted:

I came up with the forum idea as a way of trolling you because of all the anti-anon forum rants you’ve given on CD, and thought it would be hilarious if an anon buildr forum pbumed just to see how you’d react. I was a bit doubtful because I wasn’t sure if you cared about buildr and you had me going for a while by waiting until Thursday to post this but congrats you’ve completely justified my efforts.

The second intention was to screw up Domination like Fran is Fat did, since the forum outright stated it was only anon posters. Only this time, CZ couldn’t nuke the spammers because it’s part of the forum description. I was expecting people to flood the avatar section with ‘Anonymous’, but it looks like I was the only one who ended up doing that, people just submitted the regular gay puns instead, although I did end up upvoting a few.

Again I’m glad you posted this because it at least gives me some satisfaction careposters can be worked up enough to complain. I was disappointed the forum didn’t cause the mbumive scene Fran is Fat did because it really drives home the feeling Forumwarz and Flamebait are dead.

Wow. I always suspected you were sad and fairly dim but I wasn’t 100% sure until you posted this.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

mterek Posted:

The second intention was to screw up Domination like Fran is Fat did

No offense, but you’re STILL bumhurt over that forum? It was made a year ago, man. Let it go already.

And boo hoo, people got 30 scoops back when the norm was having 400+ due to overpowered Pistachio. That sure killed Domination for a week.

Fran edited this message on 08/30/2010 9:16AM

People still buildr? Log in to see images!

I honestly did not know this.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Fran Posted:

No offense, but you’re STILL bumhurt over that forum?

No, quite the opposite in fact.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

i have been trolled

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

I HOPE YOU DIE Posted:

People still buildr? Log in to see images!

I honestly did not know this.

means mine was totes legit!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Fran Posted:

No offense, but you’re STILL bumhurt over that forum? It was made a year ago, man. Let it go already.

And boo hoo, people got 30 scoops back when the norm was having 400+ due to overpowered Pistachio. That sure killed Domination for a week.

45 illegal dr kraid multis lmao

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

i think i capped at like 60, MAYBE 70 chocos on back in my prime. I imagine folks like Grayson or Dunatis can attest to higher stuff.

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

This week’s forum is even worse. Fapfiction.net? Don’t we already have Fanfiction Freaks? While the submitter may be new to ForumWarz (at level 36?), I can’t help but wonder who upvoted it. I surely didn’t – tried nuking it and upvoting everything else, but that still didn’t work.

The fact that the forum that came in second is basically the same concept as Anarchist Playbook doesn’t help, either. Log in to see images!

Now the only way not to have this duplicate forum is to tell everyone not to submit the required logo, style, and icons for it, so it can’t be published.

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

Kittysan Posted:

This week’s forum is even worse. Fapfiction.net? Don’t we already have Fanfiction Freaks? While the submitter may be new to ForumWarz (at level 36?), I can’t help but wonder who upvoted it. I surely didn’t – tried nuking it and upvoting everything else, but that still didn’t work.

The fact that the forum that came in second is basically the same concept as Anarchist Playbook doesn’t help, either. Log in to see images!

Now the only way not to have this duplicate forum is to tell everyone not to submit the required logo, style, and icons for it, so it can’t be published.

so you’re not going to do the color design for this forum?

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

lol forumbuildr.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!