Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry omg stfu

asdf1337

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

life r0xz

g

ALI

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

NO U

ta maman

asdf1337

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

YES ****

g

xXx_Cutter_o-
f_Dreams_xXx

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

As if you’d know, there’s no way you can understand the true depths of pain and loneliness of a caring heart standing against the tide of everlasting fury and rage. The pain of knowledge only suffers to stiffen the heart to everything it knows, and in the end, every soul winds up in the same dark abyss of nothingness, crying everlasting tears.

Lucid dreams are the best, there I’m able to cut to my heart’s content.

UIvYUifyKVty-
jdTyjdHJLbyU-
Gbhl

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

xXx_Cutter_of_Dreams_xXx Posted:

As if you’d know, there’s no way you can understand the true depths of pain and loneliness of a caring heart standing against the tide of everlasting fury and rage. The pain of knowledge only suffers to stiffen the heart to everything it knows, and in the end, every soul winds up in the same dark abyss of nothingness, crying everlasting tears.

You’re a male reproductive organless peice of **** and I hate everything about your stupid ****ty waste of a life, kill yourself now so we don’t have to listen to your stupid petty whining bull**** you woman's genitals.

thgjrksdnbgusxngjksfgnekjzbfgjk,xghzehngeifjeis ;gjes ;hj r jgr;es yjoitshj kdxsgjkrzelsjgi r;hjires;hjirs;ohmxkl/jbizlxh nor’hjir sjr jors ‘jhox jhxdl. jhopd’h jtso p’jrps’

KellySunshine

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I have balls of steel.

Molor

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Your mom is a dark abyss of nothingness.

Dove

Level 2 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

I am suddenly in the mood to go swimming.

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Dove Posted:

I am suddenly in the mood to go swimming.

Naked? Shall I join you?

nutsack

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

fabulous person

t( ’ ’ t)

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

nutsack Posted:

fabulous person

obviously. -_-

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!