Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate Serious thread about Inspector Chelmey.

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

thew00 Posted:

(This is not a Question only concerning Inspector)

Why are you using Forumwarz, or to be more specific: the RP forums at Flamebate?

To get away from reality and have Fun,.. amirite?

If you don’t have Fun at the RP Forum and don’t even find your own posts funny (which they aren’t even remotely), why are you posting there?

By the looks of it, the best you’ve achieved so far is to ruin other people’s fun in the RP forums by spamming them full of garbage and worthless ****.

Well Yes, I do have fun.

While most of my posts are just worthless crap, I have fun seeing all the topics, scripts, insults directed towards me.

So yes, I have fun.

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

confirmed

thew00 Posted:

Why they ARE harmful:

In my eyes Inspector just doesn’t really add anything meaningful and/or useful to the Community and is (to my theory) acting out of self-interest to get Attention (which he certainly did receive).

Inspector Chelmey Posted:

Well Yes, I do have fun.

While most of my posts are just worthless crap, I have fun seeing all the topics, scripts, insults directed towards me.

So yes, I have fun.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Well Yes, I do have fun.

So yes, I have fun.

How does it feel to be apart of the problem that’s killing what userbase Forumwarz has left?

Inspector Ch-
elmey

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

CrinkzPipe Posted:

How does it feel to be apart of the problem that’s killing what userbase Forumwarz has left?

I really don’t see myself as part of the problem. Most New users come here just to play the game.

Of course, if I truly am a killer of the forumwarz community, ill glady stop and try to make myself a productive member of said community. Log in to see images!

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

I really don’t see myself as part of the problem. Most New users come here just to play the game.

Of course, if I truly am a killer of the forumwarz community, ill glady stop and try to make myself a productive member of said community. Log in to see images!

that’d be very much appreciated, just stop with the spam

thew00 edited this message on 08/29/2010 1:01AM

Inspector Ch-
elmey

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

thew00 Posted:

that’d be very much appreciated, just stop with the spam

Very well then.

I did enjoy being the center of attention, and all the drama was pretty funny, but i can now see that Im hurting the community, and everyone hates me with a pbumion.

Starting now, I will only post Topics that can, well, be actually be topics and not spam.

I hope most of you can forgive me.

Very well then.

I did enjoy being the center of attention, and all the drama was pretty funny, but i can now see that Im hurting the community, and everyone hates me with a pbumion.

Starting now, I will only post Topics that can, well, be actually be topics and not spam.

I hope most of you can forgive me.

I feel like I’m a kid and Perfect Strangers is going off the air again. Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

One: IMO most of the non Inspector Chelmey threads suck as much as mine so I never really laughed at RP.

Two: You know you can use CD for your flamebate needs right?

Also, isn’t RP a troll friendly area? And, the community ain’t dying, look, we still have domination players, Itembuildr and Forumbuildr submissions, and more.

oh hi old chap, it’s unpleasant to see you again

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

oh you vowed to change your ways

i predict this is where the similarities between you and derpkaiser end becuase at least dkr came back and made threads that werent entirely garbage and were actually worth paying attention to.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Considering this thread is six pages long he must be the greatest ever. I never really noticed the guy, but he seems to be all any of you ever talk about.

thew00 Posted:

Why they ARE harmful:

2. Quality vs. Quantity: It’s Hiding more useful and/or good/higher quality threads, which will -in return- have to be dug up again.

3. Annoyance: Constantly seeing new threads opened by the same person with mostly just one line of description is just, well, annoying. I believe that the majority will agree with me on this one.

Even if it’s a RP forum, there should be a line… and i believe that Inspector has crossed it pretty clearly

Edit: Fortunato made a really good point which i forgot to include, posting this just to underline his post:

Same thing happened to me

but

thew00 Posted:

4. Contribution: We’re a Community, a part of being a Community is to partake in a certain amount of Contribution from and in the Community.

What use are 30 threads created by one User if no one wants go through and read any of them (of which the majority -if not all- are pointless and useless), which is due to the fact that there are just too many threads of one said person and that the quality of the posts is as bad as they can be.

I am still contributing against the inspector’s banning

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

i predict this is where the similarities between you and derpkaiser end becuase at least dkr came back and made threads that werent entirely garbage and were actually worth paying attention to.

saying that derkaiser only spammed in threads and didn’t make threads when he was in “hurf durf kaisers” mode.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Out of intrest, is there a figure for the people still active in flamebate? It can’t be more than 40.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I liked kaiser better when he was spamming.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

List of ways to troll flamebate successfully with no real need for any intelligence or creativity

1. Spam

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

Catt although Posted:

List of ways to troll flamebate successfully with no real need for any intelligence or creativity

1. Spam

this,

upvoted

thew00 edited this message on 08/29/2010 12:34PM

Catt although Posted:

1. Spam

You forgot about downloading scripts that helps you post random typing!

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

The nerd o powa Posted:

what are you implying

Catt although

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

The nerd o powa Posted:

I’ve never once been bothered by anyone else downloading anything.

Catt although

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

what are you implying

Maybe he’s implying that he’s actually a script and not a person?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!