Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate Serious thread about Inspector Chelmey.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Why can’t anyone see the difference between spam that is cute and funny and temporary and spam that disrupts the community. There is a difference but whatever.

I know we should just ignore the spam – and I do, in fact I don’t even bother reading RP anymore. Or anything really for that matter. Hmm… wonder if there’s a connection.

“Open Browser – Check Flamebate – **** threads – open tab – check tab – still **** – repeat”

That is now my Flamebate experience. I’m going to bumume that for a lot of people that open Flamebate that’s their experience too.

I don’t really give a **** about banning or not banning this douche but when you look at the forum today is it really a place you want to be? I think people are saying that no, it’s not. And those people want to do something to improve it. I don’t think that’s a bad thing.

The community is not what it used to be. IMO I think that maybe the rules on spamming and trolling need to be redefined. Yeah, maybe this means that RP won’t be the free for all it used to be. But on the other hand, it might just cause people to stay around this place a little bit longer. The truth of the matter is that the people who used to use those rules appropriately are gone gone gone. In light of the new community perhaps just letting the natives run wild is not the best way to do it anymore.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

duca Posted:

Why can’t anyone see the difference between spam that is cute and funny and temporary and spam that disrupts the community. There is a difference but whatever.

I know we should just ignore the spam – and I do, in fact I don’t even bother reading RP anymore. Or anything really for that matter. Hmm… wonder if there’s a connection.

“Open Browser – Check Flamebate – **** threads – open tab – check tab – still **** – repeat”

That is now my Flamebate experience. I’m going to bumume that for a lot of people that open Flamebate that’s their experience too.

I don’t really give a **** about banning or not banning this douche but when you look at the forum today is it really a place you want to be? I think people are saying that no, it’s not. And those people want to do something to improve it. I don’t think that’s a bad thing.

The community is not what it used to be. IMO I think that maybe the rules on spamming and trolling need to be redefined. Yeah, maybe this means that RP won’t be the free for all it used to be. But on the other hand, it might just cause people to stay around this place a little bit longer. The truth of the matter is that the people who used to use those rules appropriately are gone gone gone. In light of the new community perhaps just letting the natives run wild is not the best way to do it anymore.

but duca… http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/52828-pcp-posts-music Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

but duca… http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/52828-pcp-posts-music Log in to see images!

I didn’t even know this thread existed. if you posted in it recently it probably got hidden in chelmey spam.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 08/25/2010 9:28PM

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

I didn’t even know this thread existed. if you posted in it recently it probably got hidden in chelmey spam.

Yeah since the forum isn’t active anymore the same 5 threads are usually in active topics for a long time (sometimes hours). Threads used to get bumped and posted in every few minutes so the spam would just drop off after maybe like 10 minutes. That doesn’t happen anymore which is why I think these rules need to be reevaluated.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

anyone remember derkaiser

this community is so predictable

btw “HURRR DURRRR THERS NO RULES THAT SAYS ITS OK TO BAN INSPECTOR CHALMERS AND PRECEDENTS DONT COUNT BECAUSE MY MEMROY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE SO ANYWAY ANYTHING GOES IN RP AND HES NOT BREAKING ANY RULES SO WE HAVE NO GROUNDS TO BAN HIM BECAUSE WE HAVE LITERALLY NO BACKBONES NOR DO WE CARE ABOUT WHAT LITTLE IS LEFT OF THIS COMMUNITY” – all the mods who dont ban chelmey for such obvious reasons i feel like i should cut off my hands for posting such an obvious thing

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

anyone remember derkaiser

this community is so predictable

btw “HURRR DURRRR THERS NO RULES THAT SAYS ITS OK TO BAN INSPECTOR CHALMERS AND PRECEDENTS DONT COUNT BECAUSE MY MEMROY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE SO ANYWAY ANYTHING GOES IN RP AND HES NOT BREAKING ANY RULES SO WE HAVE NO GROUNDS TO BAN HIM BECAUSE WE HAVE LITERALLY NO BACKBONES NOR DO WE CARE ABOUT WHAT LITTLE IS LEFT OF THIS COMMUNITY” – all the mods who dont ban chelmey for such obvious reasons i feel like i should cut off my hands for posting such an obvious thing

welp

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

see i have a theory.

mods know who everyone really is right?

thus the spammer is secretly a mod’s alt.

This is why certain ****bum’ dont get banned. but then again. would any mod really choose to be that ****ing annoying?

maybe.

and im also pretty sure i can get banned for this. but whatever. If the mods are too ****ing stupid to know the difference betweeen spam and troll threads. they need to go to 4chan and learn a few things.

Think about when that guy in the netherlands ****ed 4chan over a few months ago. now 4chan has a captcha to prevent spam. hmm even the largest most bull**** site ever doesnt like spam. and realizes what spam is

m00t is a better mod than all of you. and moot gave 4chan a ****ing pokemon board. (i have posted there once and it was post 12 so yeeah)

what im trying to get at is, mods dont clean up the **** because you hear us begging for it. Dont be scared to do it because the bumhole is also a mod.

Hell if its ET then definatly do it. but please mods. look at rp. im sure there have been threads that could have been decent lately. but inspector bum**** has reduced them to ashes with all of his failure. i mean. if i spamed pics of me shirtless every chance i got i know i would get bannned and most likely hellbanned by some of you (catt why dont you love me????)but because inspector is a mod(i truly believe this) you wont do anything about it.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

bobdisgea Posted:

4chan has a poke-board now? I am so there!

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Also, I’d like to say this – there are a lot of people whom I dislike but then start to grow on me. AIDS woman's genitals used to bother the **** out of me, but he’s alright in my book now. Same goes for SGDBbum. And male reproductive organMelon. They have my full permission to stay here. Bacchus is on that list too. He used to grate on my nerves, but, now he’s A-Okay.

However, Quang has yet to show any worth to the community, and I still wish nothing but the worst for him.

That being said, I refer you to my next post –

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Inspector, You seriously bring *NOTHING* to this place. If you’d show some god damned personality this wouldn’t be an issue. I honestly have never hellbanned anyone, nor do I want to start. I really don’t give two ****s about you or your posts. But, show a little personal restraint. This is not your god damned blog. And if you’d stop being such a tool, maybe we could stand to have you around. Hell, I still occasionally talk to Merc in IRC. And that’s saying something. Maybe if you had some ****ing value instead of purposefully choking the community that we’re trying to save, people would want you around. Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

swine Posted:

Inspector, You seriously bring *NOTHING* to this place. If you’d show some god damned personality this wouldn’t be an issue. I honestly have never hellbanned anyone, nor do I want to start. I really don’t give two ****s about you or your posts. But, show a little personal restraint. This is not your god damned blog. And if you’d stop being such a tool, maybe we could stand to have you around. Hell, I still occasionally talk to Merc in IRC. And that’s saying something. Maybe if you had some ****ing value instead of purposefully choking the community that we’re trying to save, people would want you around. Log in to see images!

lol u fell for his troll if u cant take the troll just ignore him xD!

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 08/26/2010 1:02AM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

itc swine seriousposts

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

CrinkzPipe Posted:

lol u fell for his troll if u cant take the troll just ignore him xD!

^

what i got from the first two posts in this thread.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Also, Nerd Of Power: Seriously, SHUT THE **** UP!

This is not even about you. Stop opening your stupid god damned mouth with another useless opinion you waste of ****ing space. You proport to be doing your best to keep inspector here, and that he’s your friend or w/e, but funny damned thing is you only seem to ever talk about yourself and how you were wronged. Ever think that if you’d let the boy speak for himself maybe we’d open up and respect him a little?

Oh, but let’s face it, you’re as literate as a preschooler. So let me speak your language for a second:

너희 엄마는 그녀가 기회가 있었을 중단 있어야합니다. 닥쳐.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Actually, I’m eating a BBQ dinner and smoking a cigarette. Calm as Frankie Sinatra right now. ILU guys. Log in to see images!

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

swine did i do good?

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

swine Posted:

Damn. I just reverse translated that.

Never trust google to do your own work for you.

That should read, in Korean, “your mother should have aborted you when she had the chance. Shut the hell up.”

Now it’s lost its impact. Log in to see images! swine edited this message on 08/26/2010 1:22AM

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

you know youre p much doomed when even swine hates you

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Fran Posted:

Also, why do I find so hilarious that people that are considered disruptive/an annoyance (Bacchus/Nerd o Powa) are the only ones that are openly supporting Chelmey?

Arguing against me for the sake of arguing simply means you want to argue, not that you support someone.

I can’t help but think that, if Merc was still here, he’d be advocating for him right now.

On any other forum such devil’s advocacy appears because the supporters are afraid of being banned themselves. I can’t speak for Bacchus, but that probably applies to Nerd. If Chelmey gets perma’d, you can imagine how he’d be fearful for his life.

spacekadt Posted:

There’s a handy link to how trolling is generally defined on the internet.

Then ban him! Mod power abuse is a form of trolling too.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

swine Posted:

Also, Nerd Of Power: Seriously, SHUT THE **** UP!

This is not even about you. Stop opening your stupid god damned mouth with another useless opinion you waste of ****ing space. You proport to be doing your best to keep inspector here, and that he’s your friend or w/e, but funny damned thing is you only seem to ever talk about yourself and how you were wronged. Ever think that if you’d let the boy speak for himself maybe we’d open up and respect him a little?

Oh, but let’s face it, you’re as literate as a preschooler. So let me speak your language for a second:

I should probably ban you for abuse & trolling in Civil Discussion. But I just can’t seem to remember how to switch over to my Moderator Alt this morning. I probably need some coffee.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!