Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Wheels What do you give a positive ontological status to?

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

I’m curious.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

For me it’s violins. Remember Schopenhauer “This art is music. It stands quite apart from all the others. In it we do not recognize the copy, the repetition, of any Idea of the inner nature of the world. Yet it is such a great and exceedingly fine art, its effect on man’s innermost nature is so powerful, and it is so completely and profoundly understood by him in his innermost being as an entirely universal language, whose distinctness surpbumes even that of the world of perception itself, that in it we certainly have to look for more than that exercitium arithmeticae occultum nescientis se numerare animi.” I feel the violin piercing the veil of the phenomenal with its numinous wail, calling deep into the spirit of the violin within me. It is all I can do some nights not to strip down and lacquer myself up and go bounding through the midnight streets of los angeles to sing boisterously to my cricket and music student breathrens. And is not the male spirit but a phallus? A great, fruedian phallus dominating like the wail of that violin? Consider the phallic symbology of the bow? Log in to see images!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!