Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pumpkin A new Bond

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

Ivi let out a sigh as she dragged her feet in the snow, looking at the trees. She wondered how she ended up in South Park, the worst place she could ever end up. Worst of all, her clothes were torn, and that didn’t help warm her up one bit. She began to curse under her breath.

———————————

Kit wandered back over to Stark’s Pond. It had been a while since she and England had breakfast there, and she wanted to bring back some memories. Kit wore her officer outfit. (A blue army coat, same colored army pants, a white cape, and a black cape above that. Making a pic on it, i’ll post on what it looks like…Log in to see images! It was the outfit she planned on wearing if she ever went to war, or at least got into a fight. She glanced over to the side, and saw a girl with torn clothes, messy hair, and she looked miserable. “Ello’....?” Kit called out to the girl.

———————————

Ivi looked over at Kit, with curiosity in her eyes. What is she wearing…? she thought. Ivi walked over to Kit. “Hello, ma’am.” she said politely. She held her hand out to shake Kit’s hand.

———————————

“Hmm, polite? I like your attitude!” she said with a smile, and held out her gloved hand to the girl, and they shook hands. Kit looked at the girls outfit. She looked like she got into a fight. “If you don’t mind me asking, but… where are your parents?” Kit asked her.

———————————

Ivi frowned. “I don’t have any…” she said as she looked down at the snow, avoiding Kit’s surprised look.

———————————

“Oh… well… would you like a family…?” Kit asked nicely.

————————————-

Ivi’s eyes lightened up. Kit looked like a nice person, and Ivi could tell that Kit wouldn’t hurt her. “I would very much like that!” she cried out happily. “Sisters?” Ivi asked.

————————————

“Hehe, sisters.” Kit said in agreement. They both gave eachother a high 5. Kit was surprised that she made a friendship so quickly, even when they just met. but Kit went with the flow, and didn’t ask anymore questions. “Come on, i’ll show you your new home!” Kit said as she walked towards her house, with Ivi following close behind.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!