Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poll Is this a Scam? (Warning, may be phishing or something bad. Only experts look.)
Poll: Is this a scam?
You must be logged in to vote.

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

http://order.1and1.com/

I just want to know cause like I wanna start a website and I found this but I’m sort of suspicious cause it looks too good to be true.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Looks legit, but save your money dude. Nothing you could ever make could be worth paying money to host. Also stop making threads.

Just use http://www.godaddy.com You know it’s legit and the price is similar. Unless you’re Fran living in a 7th world country eating dog**** for nutritional value, then you’re ****ed. (but not literally, eating enough dog**** to somehow hang your mbumive flab immovably in front of equally mbumive cootch and all)

Little-Rena

Avatar: 96087 2015-10-07 16:21:32 -0400

[Psychic Yams]

Level 69 Camwhore

Bunny Girl

They probably get you to buy into a contract

Also 1and1 sucks, I know this from personal experiance Log in to see images!

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Took me 10 seconds to figure it out; click for more info on anything that says it’s $0/month, and you see that it’s just a limited time introductory price.

Also if you start the order process, there’s a bunch of steps to go through where they try to sell you extras like a shopping cart system, and the small print at the bottom says

”12 Months Free” offers valid with a 24 month minimum contract term only. “3 Months Free” and “3 Months 50%” offer valid with a 12 month minimum contract term only

So they’re offering an introductory discount with a long-term contract. Nothing new or particularly suspicious here. Question is, whether they’re only selling themselves at a discounted rate because they suck monkey balls as a host.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!