Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature The nerd o powa's unban speech (please no tl;dr and no joking or trolling)(serious discussion only)

Hello, my fellow forumwarriorzs. Being banned is very painful. It was especially more painful than usual because I was being framed. I had tried to prove that I did not banned Chuck Diesel and I was never a mod but my threads keep changing. So I tried again but the threads and posts keep changing so I had to post some more to attempt to prove that. It turns out that I had been set up to give the mods a good reason by making me post. To clear any rumors or lies I did not ban anyone and I never had any mod powers.

I felt that the mods are doing their jobs wrong. They are scaring away potential customers for Brownie Points. How would you like it if a person says that that your site or store is not good at all and organize a boycott of your site or your store? You would not like it because the revenue from the Brownie Points is what keeps forumwarz going and the revenue comes from new forumwarriorz. I wonder are the mods trying to destroy forumwarz by abusing their powers. It seems like is being destroyed from the inside by the corrupted mods. Who mod the mods I do not know but there will be no more moderating for forumwarz if there is no forumwarz.

Somehow the mods are also abusing the definition of “dancing on the line” and/or trolling to ban anyone who they don’t like and/or anyone they feel like banning. One possible scenario of this is by using favoritism or any other form of unfairness is that the mods treat poster #1 post as a post that does not deserve banning however if poster #2 posted (not copy) that post instead of poster #1 in the same forum division, poster #2 will be banned (using their definition) due to poster #2 being a poster that the mods hate and poster #1 being the favorite of the mods. So I suggest that there should be a mod (other than me because I am aiming higher to do more positive change) that sees every poster in flambate as equals.

Joke bans give the site a bad image. Based on forumwarz’s definition (by extention based on Wikipedia) is “a person who is deliberately inflammatory on the Internet in order to provoke a vehement response from other users”. Joke bans are deliberately inflammatory by having the potential to produce a vehement response by making the target angry. Therefore joke bans are form of trolling and by extension the mods that give joke bans are trolls. When the target complains many more potential customers are scared away.

One way to save forumwarz is by giving me admin powers. I do not seek admin powers just to be corrupted by it Iwill use the powers seek to make forumwarz a better site. If there is another way to do that without admin powers [that will actually gives results] I will attempt that. However based on the corruption of the mods I see no other way. As an admin I will see to that forumwarz will not only be kept alive but also improve it also. Anyone who gets in my way will be spared mercifully. I am not the problem but I am the cure and the cure is not always sweet and/or easy to take. You can trust me because as admin I do not need pay me.

Now then Mr. Ward(Evil Trout) and Mr. Drach (Jalapeno Bootyhole), do you want to see your masterpiece being destroy from the inside by very corrupted mods and complaints? Of course not so if demodding the mods are impossible then a full (and correctly done) inspections, audits, and bumessments of the mods and the rest of forumwarz should find the problem. If the problem is not found then you are doing it wrong. Whether you fix it or at least get another person to fix it] or not fix it, it is up to you but I suggest that you choose one of the two fix it options and/or making me an admin.

My fellow forumwarriorzs, most of forumwarz’s power rest in your hands. You have the power to make friends and enemies on flamebate and bring about great positive change to forumwarz. However I am disappointed with thoses that chose to make enemies with each other or abuse their powers. It is your choice and belief about this matter at hand and they will shape the result. Fighting among ourselves will weaken us and forumwarz. Unity is the the key that can help forumwarz.

Saving or improving forumwarz and flambate is very vital to keeping the site alive. I am not weak as the mods who are weak enough to be intoxicated with power and still being weak by denying it. My banning is already a proof that the mods are abusing their power. Results will happen but only with your help. So are you with me?

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU WERE BANNED FOR SPAMMING CD (WHICH YOU WERE DOING). AND NOT BECAUSE OF THE WHOLE FAKE MOD STUFF. SURE THE MULTIPLE 5 MINUTE BANS YOU RECIEVED WAS KINDA QUESTIOINABLE BUT I’M SURE THERE’S A RULE SAYING THAT THE MODS CAN BAN YOU FOR WHATEVER REASON THEY WANT. IF YOU **** OFF THE MODS THEN IT’S YOUR OWN FAULT THAT YOUR BANNED.

notallcapsincd

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

wether or nerd of powers’ last ban was because of spamming or not there’s still the issue that mods were constantly jokebanning nerd of powers. I haven’t actually seen the mods do a huge targeted jokeban on anyone else so this is kinda the first time I’ve seen this kinda thing happen. I suppose you could argue that most of the bans were ok because they were only 5 minutes and only happened on the RP side however there’s a line where something stops being a joke and becomes something more malicious. The mods should at least give an appology to nerd of powers for the jokebans at least.

This thread needs more constructive criticism and the answer to this thread

sorry about the double it was an accident!!!

The nerd o powa edited this message on 08/19/2010 10:02AM

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

die

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

shut the **** up you waste of oxygen

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!