Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Smile Gamescom

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

Any other Germanfabulous persons going? Log in to see images!

(I know that there are a few lurking here)

I will be there on sunday wearing a Pirate Party shirt and maybe having my Pirate flag out.

For anyone not going, I’ll take requests as in Beta keys for BP (if I can get my hands on some) or just a few simple pictures of Programmers or other people.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I wish I could go since there is going to be a Guild Wars 2 demo, but ahh well.

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

CrinkzPipe Posted:

I wish I could go since there is going to be a Guild Wars 2 demo, but ahh well.

I take you don’t live in Germany?

heh, kind of excited about that also, it’s one of the main reasons why I’m driving up there… but there’s probably going to be a huge bum line for that.

I atleast hope to get a good sneak peak of The Old Republic and/or Kinect

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

got back yesterday from it, it was pretty awesome.

you guys want pictures or any sneak peaks of games?

i’ve made some gameplay videos of kinect and even had a chance to play it myself. i’m truly astounded.

also have a (sadly non-playable) pre recorded gameplay video of portal 2 which i recorded.

The Old Republic also looks pretty good, another game which i had the luck of playing.

Fifa 2011 looks and feels just like Fifa 2010, the only thing that has really changed is that you’re capable of playing the goalie and the pbuming (also played it).

Fifa Manager 2011 looks and plays astonishing, but I only had a quick run-through of gameplay because EA was giving out free shirts at their booth.

Guild Wars 2 and the upcoming WoW addon had a lot of free PC’s to try and test the game but meh… wasn’t interested, so no idea what’s new for them

thew00 edited this message on 08/23/2010 7:43AM

thew00

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

also:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!