Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fly Fishing there's too many inspecter celerysteve threads I'm going to make a thread to counter this ok
Poll: Who is the best script maker?
You must be logged in to vote.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

I’m actually curious who do people think is the best script maker. I’ve tried to have a look at who’s made at least script that’s on Userscripts.org and made a list of people who can makes scripts or something. idk, there should be a peen for people who’ve done useful scripts for forumwarz imo just sayin’. If there’s anyone I missed out then please say in this thread.

Also I know I’m missing one person who did a script for incit but who plays incit seriously?

Neonas scripts tend to be pretty domfabulous persongy and tend to be the clbumic scripts that everyone installs when they start out on fwz (tbh there’s only two scripts). The Blackjack Script is more or less a “Run once per day and you magically get antifreeze scoops” which is good for domfabulous persons I guess cause get to think less (and to be honest they don’t have to think much with 1212). The Streak Marker also seems to make dom easier since most domfabulous persons seem to forget what forums they already pwned (yes I know there’s another one that’s “better” but I’m trying to find 2 examples for each person jeez). The scripts are useful but if you’re not a domfabulous person then it’s p pointless to get these scripts.

livinskull isn’t really new to the script making business having made scripts for other sites as well. If you’re never going to get orange then you might as well get his Navigation Bar script. You can customise it however you want and tbh it does it a lot better than FWZ orange. His PPWN Shoppe Enhancer also makes selling getting rid of your useless junk like your equippables and moars easier. Got some dumb moars like Pink Floyd that you don’t want? Then this script will probably sell it for you. I mean it’s a good script I literally have no possessions now so that’s great and it would have been a pain in the bum to get rid of all of that crap without that script. These scripts are p useful but if you’re like me you’re not going to need them if you just go to flamebate or have nothing to sell.

Ricket is a p cool script maker. The Anon Eraser literally makes flamebate 8% more tolerable. His Karl Koch script is also excellent for replacing someones post to something else. I’ve just modified it so that any post from a WeChaller says “I am in 8th grade male reproductive organlol”. Again a 8% improvement. Ricket has also done some domfabulous persongy scripts but they’re not important imo the Anon Eraser and Karl Koch script is much better. A++++ scripts would install again.

Johnald The Robot is p new to the script making scene but has already made quite an impression. The BBCode bumons script is literally making it easier for me to make these scripts I mean I can’t be bumed to type all that ****. Thanks to this I remembered there was such a tag as RAINBOW and another one for SPOILERS. The thing is that this script wouldn’t be necessary if there was a BBCode toolbar in the forum already LIKE ANY OTHER NORMAL FORUM. The Hellban Script (which aims to be an improvement on the Idiot Eraser) has features such as “Hellban bumons” (which is useful for when you can’t spell the idiots name) and a link which makes adding/deleting people on your script easier (i.e. you don’t have to edit the file to add people). Like Ricket Johnald has some other scripts but most of them are just for fun and don’t do much. P awesome scripts imo.

quangntenemy’s scripts are kinda a mixed bag. There’s 21 of them so I guess ONE has to be good or useful. SuperKosherCrazyCareers is another domfabulous person script that wants to get the peens whilst not penalising themeslves from HURF DURF MEDALZ. I guess it’s useful especially if you’re someone who doesn’t remember what they just pwned but other than that it’s only useful if you play the game. FB Attack however is literally the most very special script ever I mean holy **** what a dumb script. I bet quang actually uses this because he’s too very special to troll this place properly I mean jegus christ.

It’s p hard to choose between Ricket and Johnald Log in to see images!

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

sand dyke

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Raffle Ticket Posted:

It’s p hard to choose between Ricket and Johnald Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Voted Neona because gambling for antifreeze without script would be… Log in to see images!

But there are some script makers missing. I’m probably the only one who still uses Tarmans nice little ThreadCounter. Two years old and still works like a charm. Log in to see images! Amasius edited this message on 08/13/2010 2:19PM

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Ricket, but if JB ever deletes Anonymous my vote goes to Johnald.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Voted Neona for her public scripts and the ones she made just for us in the klan. Log in to see images!

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

VOTED JOHNALD BECAUSE HIS SCRIPTS ARE AWESOME

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

SanDyk Posted:

I’ve just modified it so that any post from a WeChaller says “I am in 8th grade male reproductive organlol”.

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Johnald The Robot Posted:

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA I am never turning this off! You’re awesome.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Johnald The Robot Posted:

VOTED JOHNALD BECAUSE HIS SCRIPTS ARE AWESOME

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

i vote JAHNALD only because rickets no anon thing ****ed up my flamebate. i gotta figure out why at some point though. but honestly. i have all the scripts listed here.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

quangntenemy: 2

hello quang and his illegal alt

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Voted national option.

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

So what have we learnt here?

Well no one gives a **** about Germany other than Aldo

Only domfabulous persons have been voting for Neona

It’s difficult to decide if Ricket or Johnald is the best script maker but if anon didn’t exist then it would be Johnald.

quangntenemy has at least 3 illegal alts

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

SanDyk Posted:

quangntenemy’s FB Attack however is literally the most very special script ever I mean holy **** what a dumb script. I bet quang actually uses this because he’s too very special to troll this place properly I mean jegus christ.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/51471

swines quest

S for Swine

Girg Jatsand

Avatar: 211022 2010-03-05 00:40:20 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

What, no TUBS option?

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

oh I forgot about tubs scripts which pretended to do something useful but the idea was to spam CZ people with “please permaban me” if they were quang or merc and the other one that deleted wechall if quang was using it oh wait a minute that didn’t happen merc was banned for something else and quang hasn’t got wechall deleted and isn’t permabanned let alone the fact that none of tubs scripts were made public

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

Amasius Posted:

But there are some script makers missing. I’m probably the only one who still uses Tarmans nice little ThreadCounter. Two years old and still works like a charm. Log in to see images!

so you’re saying that the best script is something that counts threads for you. I knew brainfreeze was old but I didn’t know they were so old that they forgot how to count

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I bet if someone made a script that pressed 1212 for you you’d hump that like a mother****

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!