Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Whose playing and enjoying StarCraft II?

Kerrigan - Q-
ueen of Blad-
es

Avatar: 196463 2011-11-26 01:50:06 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 15 Hacker

At this point, I'm pretty much the Queen **** of the Universe.

Morgan Freeman Posted:

Strange to say, I remember the day I was born like it was yesterday. The Hatchery was fairly young, and most of those around me were mere Drones. But that didn’t bother me much. I guess you could say I was always the kind of Zergling who got along with folks, as long as they got along with me. And them ol’ Drones didn’t bother me much.

Not long after I sprouted, we got ourselves a speed upgrade. Suddenly we Lings thought we were too hot to trot. Well, we were young; we were young.

I spent my childhood on the Creep, fending off Reaper rushes and occasionally scouting the opponent’s ramp. We lived fast and loose, but we had a good time.

Well, I suppose I ought to go now, as we’re about to push out. Most of my friends have morphed into Banelings. We made our goodbyes in silence, a gentle nod of the head sufficing for any words we could say. My friends will be busting down the supply depot in our way, and the Roaches and I will take care of the rest.

As for me, I’m not sure I’ll make it. I hope I can take out enough SCVs for the Swarm to win the day. In any event, in my final moments, I’ll think about those first days on the Creep, the sun shining down on us, when we were young. For the Swarm; for the Swarm.

Your sacrifices will not be in vain, and so long as the Swarm exists, so too shall you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!