Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Debate Inspector Chelmey's bumhurt thread

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

am i an oldfabulous person srsly idk i want to know.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Bandaney Posted:

am i an oldfabulous person srsly idk i want to know.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Seriously Chelmey, you’re getting ****tier and ****tier. You do realize flamebate is mostly oldfabulous persons right? Also, the reason that there are less people playing FWZ is not because of the oldfabulous persons, it’s because there hasn’t been any new content in like a year. Sure there’s been “domination upgrades” and “ADVANCED ROLE PLAYING”, but nothing to really keep anyone’s interest.

(Oh and oldfabulous persons: yes I do realize I’m not an oldfabulous person, but I think I’ve done a decent job of proving myself to be not completely very special)

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

(Oh and oldfabulous persons: yes I do realize I’m not an oldfabulous person, but I think I’ve done a decent job of proving myself to be not completely very special)

ahahahahahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

“Whoops sorry forumwarz elders don’t wanna overstep my bounds I dont want to **** you off by bumuming Im one of you haha so sorry about speaking for you like that but I just have to think that by now you’ve all noticed my posting and can see that I’m allright and a funny dude and that you’ve pretty much accepted me on this site right? Right??”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

sugardebbumer you are about the same level of insufferable woman's genitalsability as ghax

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

I guess I just really want to fit in here and I’ve been trying my hardest to be funny and entertaining and to make you guys like me and I think I’ve done a pretty good job of that so I guess can a brother get a little positive affirmation in this ****?

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

I mean seriously YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT IM NOT A ****TARD BY NOW what the hell is taking you so long to realize this I’ve been posting my bum off for you guys and it sucks to still be in the dark with what you think about me so just ****ing tell me that I’m in already ****

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Am i better than sgdrbbum09?

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

hobart i dont think youve been around long enough to start saying this stuff nobody has validated you yet

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Going back and reading that aside again the funniest part isn’t the blatant cry for attention and acceptance, it’s the fact that he has such low self-esteem that he can’t even say that he’s “proven” something good, just that he’s done an ok job of kinda showing that maybe he’s not terrible in every way.

“Guys I don’t want to push my way into your inner circle but I just want you to know that I think that I’ve maybe kinda shown a little bit that maybe I’m not the worst ****ing person here. Like I know I suck but I’ve given a more than pathetic attempt to show that I’m not completely worthless. A mediocre attempt at mediocrity”

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Chawin Posted:

hobart i dont think youve been around long enough to start saying this stuff nobody has validated you yet

I dont give a fuk Log in to see images!

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

fukc u

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Havana Banana Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/845277

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha no

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

__

o /’ ) YOU CAN’T TELL IT FROM

/’ ( THIS ANGLE ,

__/’ ) .’ `;

o _.-~~~~’ ``—-..__ .’ ;

_.—’ b) ``—...____.’ .’

( _. )). `-._ <

`\|\|\|\|)-.....___.- `-. __…—’-.’.

jgs `—-......____…—-`.___.’——... .’ `.;

`-` `

BUT I JUST ATE A male reproductive organ

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

MELLTD FACE Posted:

kep ti up and your naem is goning to be “bannend”

i loled

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

This is probably one of the stupidest threads in a while. Probably. Idk, I did not actually read it. You should probably all still feel shame though.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Adapt Posted:

This is probably one of the stupidest threads in a while.

You mean since the last Inspector Chelmey thread?

swine Posted:

And, on topic, dude – are you serious? The ET thing is funny because he left this site to rot now that he has a full time job. Granted, he was nice enough to leave the site up but, honestly, I think the hosting pays for itself with people like raffle and I buying BP constantly. Most new players don’t bother donating to keep us alive and rather beg for bp in places we congregate, like IDC.

As far as nerd of power is concerned, he’s a pretty ****ty poster who brought nothing to the table. As a matter of fact, it’s funny you’re defending him because during that bull**** where he was posting like crazy I activly avoided the site. Wanna talk about killing the community?

As far as new players getting ****ed with by older ones, get over it. Consider it hazing. An endurance test. Whatever the ****. In the end you came here for an internet parody game about trolling. Even swore that you weren’t offended easily. The boards reflect the user base, and guess what, we were here first. If you get ****ed with you man the **** up and roll with it until we A) get used to you B) ignore you or C)accept you. Or you cry and leave the site for good. And honestly, if your mentality is “They were meanie heads so I’m never coming back” — Halle-****ing-lujah. Don’t ever come back. This place isn’t meant for you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!