Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Are Friend of Forumwarz E-peens great timesulative?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

If I were to have already donated $25 and got the FoF: Gold E-Peen and then donated another 25 dollars, would the E-Peen increase to Silver?

Or would it just not do anything since E-Peens are awarded at time of purchase based on what was purchased?

It would be cool if it upgraded because I might need a pile more brownie points in the near future since there are so many things to rename now.

markchild

[Brainfreeze]

Level 51 Permanoob

“Noob-ian Prince”

At present, you get the ePeen when you purchase. It seems like it is a reward for buying that particular package.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

If you buy the highest, do you get those below as well?

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Echuu Posted:

No

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Echuu Posted:

Sort of. If you buy the three crappy packages, you get the same Best Player Ever e-Peen. If you buy the Friend of Forumwarz packages, you get the e-Peen all donators get plus one exclusive to your package. In total there are four donator e-Peen. They’re all under Collectible e-Peen in the wiki.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!