Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business OFFICIAL BBCODE bumONS SCRIPT THREAD

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO AREN’T IN GOOD KLANS AND HAVEN’T BEEN KEEPING AN EYE ON SOME OF THE SCRIPTS YOU CAN GET I PRESENT TO YOU THE BBCODE bumON SCRIPT:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/82172

ANY NORMAL FORUM WOULD HAVE THESE BUT BECAUSE ET HAS A JOB THERE ISN’T ONE FOR FLAMEBATE THEREFORE THIS IS THE OFFICIAL BBCODE bumONS SCRIPT.

ORANGE DOESN’T HAVE THIS SO GO GET IT NOW

AND WHILST YOU’RE AT IT TRY THESE OTHER SCRIPTS:

HELLBAN SCRIPT – THINK THAT CERTAIN USERS ARE ANNOYING AND YOU DON’T WANT TO SEE THEM? THEN TRY THE HELLBAN SCRIPT AND HIDE THEIR POSTS. THIS IS DIFFERENT TO THE IDIOT ERASER BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE TO EDIT THE SCRIPT. JUST CLICK THE “HELLBAN SETTINGS” LINK AND YOU’RE GOOD TO GO

IIRZ WHEEL SCRIPT – WANT TO BE AS COOL AS IIRZ? WELL YOU CAN’T BUT HERE’S A SCRIPT TO DO THAT WHEEL THING IN IDC. YEAH THIS SCRIPT KINDA BREAKS AT TIMES DOING THINGS IN THE WRONG ORDER ETC BECAUSE IDC IS LAGGY BUT IT SAVES TIME IN JUST TYPING ALL OF IT DOWN AND WHEN IT WORKS IT’S AWESOME.

PUPPY WARZ – I’M P SURE SOMEONE SAID THAT IT WOULD BE COOL IF THE PROFILE PAGE WAS SPICED UP WITH PICTURES OF CUTE PUPPIES. THIS SCRIPT WILL ADD A RANDOM PIC OF A CUTE DOG TO THE PROFILE PAGE OF PEOPLE. I KNOW THIS ISN’T MUCH BUT UNTIL ET IMPLEMENTS A HAT SIMULATOR TO FWZ WHICH WILL BE NEVER THIS WILL HAVE TO DO

ANYWAY ENJOY. IF YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK PLEASE DO SO IN THIS THREAD OR PM ME OR SOMETHING IDK

notallcapsincd

thisns is a ogod scirpt ot instlall i thaankg you ogod sir.

Johnald The -
Robot

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

I MADE IT FOR THIS GUY BUT HE DOESN’T POST ANY MORE SO IDK Log in to see images!

notallcapsincd

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I always wondered why this site didn’t have any of the bbcode bumons like every other forum on the planet…nice script.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Fun Fact: I’ve tried adding inspector Chumley like 7 times to my hellban script but I can’t bring myself to actually focus on his posts long enough to learn how to spell his name.

Johnald The -
Robot

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

Havana Banana Posted:

Fun Fact: I’ve tried adding inspector Chumley like 7 times to my hellban script but I can’t bring myself to actually focus on his posts long enough to learn how to spell his name.

SO A “HELLBAN THIS USER” bumON WOULD BE USEFUL? OK I’LL THINK ABOUT THAT WITH MY NEXT VERSION

EDIT: CHANGED THE SCRIPT SO THERE ARE bumONS TO MAKE HELLBANNING EASIER

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/82185

EDIT 2: ACTUALLLY DON’T INSTALL THAT IT DOESN’T WORK I’M TRYING TO FIX IT

EDIT 3: I FIXED IT. YOU CAN NOW HELLBAN PEOPLE PROPERLY. I NEED A DRINK.

notallcapsincd

Johnald The Robot edited this message on 08/09/2010 6:05PM

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­

[size=xx][color=xx]
  • [/b][/color][quote][img][/img][/quote][color=blue][b]­
  • [li][/li]
[/size]
[/color]

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!