Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Butthurt So, what's next?

J4zz 4d

[eB4ss1st l0w fr3q -
Kl4n
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I finished the game here and there with several alts, now the place is turning into your average discussion forum with clans, rants against mods and that’s about it.

Is there an ep.4 in the making?

no ahtre is no palnes for ana episoed 4.

the siet crateor evail trount ahs moer or les quit this siet and got hisemlf a real fultime job.

itw as oalways a 3 episoed projetc. al thats left foruy to do now is pally INCIT, DOMIntitaion, or try to tpo the laederboards. I g uess you could altso tyrh to colct as many epnens as you can.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

J4zz 4d Posted:

Welcome back. Log in to see images!

Strangely, I was just thinking about you yesterday. Log in to see images!

J4zz 4d

[eB4ss1st l0w fr3q -
Kl4n
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

How nice of you. YOu had a good fap I hope.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

J4zz 4d Posted:

I finished the game here and there with several alts, now the place is turning into your average discussion forum with clans, rants against mods and that’s about it.

Is there an ep.4 in the making?

last time i heard, the forumwarz story has been told.

expect this site to rot just as it has been

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I don’t see an EP4 happening with the outcome of EP3, and there’s also the whole “FWZ is a 3-episode story arc” crap.

The site has been left to rot since ET got a full time job.

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Fran Posted:

I don’t see an EP4 happening with the outcome of EP3, and there’s also the whole “FWZ is a 3-episode story arc” crap.

Wish there was more episodes coming out Log in to see images!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Crotch Zombie will probably make 3 really bad prequels that are actually the first 3 episodes of “the Forumwarz saga”, with the original trilogy as episodes 4-6. Then they’ll make a mini-episode in-between prequels 2 and 3 that doesn’t follow the canon at all.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Crotch Zombie will probably make 3 really bad prequels that are actually the first 3 episodes of “the Forumwarz saga”, with the original trilogy as episodes 4-6. Then they’ll make a mini-episode in-between prequels 2 and 3 that doesn’t follow the canon at all.

­With useless, new special effects?

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Don’t forget the Christmas Special on JB’s home planet that will be immediately yanked for being absolute **** with a mbumive (failed) attempt at burying it forever.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Bacchus Posted:

Don’t forget the Christmas Special on JB’s home planet that will be immediately yanked for being absolute **** with a mbumive (failed) attempt at burying it forever.

And also the sequel trilogy that was mentioned very long ago and denied every other time since then.

J4zz 4d

[eB4ss1st l0w fr3q -
Kl4n
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Fran Posted:

This is unfortunately true. The developer blog has been broken for weeks.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

J4zz 4d Posted:

This is unfortunately true. The developer blog has been broken for weeks.

Yeah, I have spent a little time trying to get the blog back up but it’s super puzzling why it won’t start. I’ll try again when I get some time — the content is all safe for when I do.

In the long term, it’s my goal to keep the site running smoothly for as long as possible. The small amounts of BP that are purchased these days cover the running costs so it should be up for a long time. I also do a lot of background work, such as making sure data backups happen and the moderators can do their jobs (although I can fall behind on that too, I am not perfect.)

I don’t think it’ll ever be as busy again as it was a couple of years ago (many hundreds of simultaneous users) but it will def stay here as a place where cool people can chill, and hey, maybe you’ll want to play the Episodes again the future when the jokes are less fresh in your mind.

Evil Trout Posted:

Yeah, I have spent a little time trying to get the blog back up but it’s super puzzling why it won’t start. I’ll try again when I get some time — the content is all safe for when I do.

In the long term, it’s my goal to keep the site running smoothly for as long as possible. The small amounts of BP that are purchased these days cover the running costs so it should be up for a long time. I also do a lot of background work, such as making sure data backups happen and the moderators can do their jobs (although I can fall behind on that too, I am not perfect.)

I don’t think it’ll ever be as busy again as it was a couple of years ago (many hundreds of simultaneous users) but it will def stay here as a place where cool people can chill, and hey, maybe you’ll want to play the Episodes again the future when the jokes are less fresh in your mind.

Who are you?

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Evil Trout Posted:

Or, and this is just a thought (bear with me), you already have a team of creative writers (and people like celerysteve) who are more than competent when it comes to comedic writing. As well as a fraction of the user-base who knows coding (Ruby on rails, specifically? Kraigu’s learning).Perhaps there will come a time where you can allow some of us to do some site stuff with minimal interaction from your end. Hell, half the sites content is user generated anyway. Why not go that extra yard (Also, what happened to Episode Buildr?)

And while I’ve got your ear, what ever happened to Protivate?

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

swine Posted:

Episode Buildr

If I were to have admin powers I would make the story board for the mods side of Forumwarz and possibly a couple of new episodes but I don’t have any programing skills yet but I wonder how old was Evil Trout when he learned to program?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

swine Posted:

Or, and this is just a thought (bear with me), you already have a team of creative writers (and people like celerysteve) who are more than competent when it comes to comedic writing. As well as a fraction of the user-base who knows coding (Ruby on rails, specifically? Kraigu’s learning).Perhaps there will come a time where you can allow some of us to do some site stuff with minimal interaction from your end. Hell, half the sites content is user generated anyway. Why not go that extra yard (Also, what happened to Episode Buildr?)

And while I’ve got your ear, what ever happened to Protivate?

The ruby and database stuff is really time consuming actually. Making an Episode is a lot of dev work, probably close to 500 hours for Ep3? So if you found another developer who could pick that up, they’d also have to have all that free time.

Protivate is dead. Apple can go screw themselves.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Evil Trout Posted:

The ruby and database stuff is really time consuming actually. Making an Episode is a lot of dev work, probably close to 500 hours for Ep3? So if you found another developer who could pick that up, they’d also have to have all that free time.

If I had liek free time in this next year I could probably help program maybe but sadly I can’t because I’m in my last year of university and have to work hard on my diss Log in to see images!

Evil Trout Posted:

Protivate is dead. Apple can go screw themselves.

will you get rid of the thing that stops people posting WWWWWWWWWWW subs since that was put in place because of the protivate thing?

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

SanDyk Posted:

will you get rid of the thing that stops people posting WWWWWWWWWWW subs since that was put in place because of the protivate thing?

lol

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!