Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay A question that is so disturbing and NSFW that you really should not click this

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Last time I checked, my woman's genitals didn’t double as a belly bumon. I think that dude’s woman's genitals is in the wrong place. And though peeing from my belly would be interesting, it’s not at all attractive.

So by default, I’m gonna say the chick with the male reproductive organ is more attractive.

(and why the hell have I not learned that bobdisgea threads are BAD when it’s the last thing I check before bed?!?)

spacekadt Posted:

Last time I checked, my woman's genitals didn’t double as a belly bumon. I think that dude’s woman's genitals is in the wrong place. And though peeing from my belly would be interesting, it’s not at all attractive.

So by default, I’m gonna say the chick with the male reproductive organ is more attractive.

(and why the hell have I not learned that bobdisgea threads are BAD when it’s the last thing I check before bed?!?)

Can’t see the pic anymore, but I’m gonna try to answer given the description above.

Answer:Tequila.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

B. She has a gun. And mammary glands. And A is scary/nasty and has a belly bumon woman's genitals.

Edit: Right, because that’s Ariel Rebel with a male reproductive organ shopped over her woman's genitals. Also even if it was real she looks much more womanly than the left pic.

sdgrbass09 edited this message on 08/09/2010 1:25AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!