Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Missing Scoops/Cards

MathLuv8

Level 59 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

So as of this morning I had 10 cards (or so) (from 40 or so antifreeze scoops) and 3 other scoops (2 lemon, 1 pistachio)

I wasn’t screwed, yet now I have no cards. What happened?

I’m aware that some people lost all their scoops/cards due to exploiting something some how. I actually won about 80 hands of blackjack (not in a row mind you, I had about 80 losses in there too) this morning, and now all my cards/scoops are gone.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

You can “prove” your AF scoops with your SpendFriend history, but that’s all I can think of. Good luck getting your scoops back.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

You wouldn’t be the first person to lose legitimate scoops.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

WETSOCKET had a bunch of legitimate scoops & cards before we started the exploit demonstration.

MathLuv8

Level 59 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

I wonder how targets for scoop removal were determined then, because I had 0 illegit scoops.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

MathLuv8 Posted:

I wonder how targets for scoop removal were determined then, because I had 0 illegit scoops.

Sure.

manimal

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I am missing 9 legitimate scoops, but I don’t particularly care. I think that what we did would have inconvenienced ET more than necessary if we all complained about our missing legit scoops.

MathLuv8

Level 59 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

Arktor Posted:

Sure.

If letting you log in and see my SpendFriend (and thus my Gamblebot transactions) wasn’t a bad idea for the safety of my account, I’d let you do so.

I didn’t have 300+ cards or anything like that, just 20 cards from 80 antifreeze scoops. (and 2 lemons and a pistachio)

rohina

[Fighting bumolinos]

Level 10 Troll

Queen of Mean

MathLuv8 Posted:

So as of this morning I had 10 cards (or so) (from 40 or so antifreeze scoops) and 3 other scoops (2 lemon, 1 pistachio)

I’m aware that some people lost all their scoops/cards due to exploiting something some how. I actually won about 80 hands of blackjack (not in a row mind you, I had about 80 losses in there too) this morning, and now all my cards/scoops are gone.

Given that you stole 3 scoops from me yesterday, I have this to say: HAW HAW!

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

Yeah, if any admin are reading this with the purposes of reimbursement:

WetSocket just joined our Klan yesterday, because we noticed him sitting at 55 legit cards and a few scoops on top of that from antifreeze, but he got nuked along with everyone else.

His spendfriend logs should prove it also, so a reimb for him would be nice =P

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

The fact that Admin couldn’t tell ‘legit’ scoops & cards from ‘exploited’ scoops & cards further shows how damaging this bug could have been.

MathLuv8

Level 59 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

Acid Flux Posted:

The fact that Admin couldn’t tell ‘legit’ scoops & cards from ‘exploited’ scoops & cards further shows how damaging this bug could have been.

I suppose. I guess it’s okay then.

As for Rohina…

I also got 3 medals, and you got none. LOLOLOLOLOL

Madam Lash

[Fighting bumolinos]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

So, stop whining then, emo-pants.

Madam Lash edited this message on 04/03/2008 6:23PM

MathLuv8

Level 59 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

Madam Lash Posted:

As for Rohina…

I also got 3 medals, and you got none. LOLOLOLOLOL

Sounds of whining to me

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

MathLuv8 Posted:

No but this is.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Madam Lash Posted:

Are you serious? You don’t want to lament your lost scoop in this thread, too?

I am so looking forward to being in a Dom bracket with you.

Madam Lash

[Fighting bumolinos]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

You don’t get it, do you? I am complaining about your illogical, yet desperate need to be admired for your actions, not whether or not I won or lost a particular round of Domination.

You people make me laugh. “Wah! I lost my scoops because I was colluding with cheaters!” and when you get poked, you can’t take it.

I don’t admire you. Tantrum all you want.

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I had 54 or 55 legit cards last night around 1 AM before I joined KoLoL and did the demonstration. As for how I am going to get those back? I guess I could show Evil Trout my 130 pages of Spend Friend transactions with the gamble bot from yesterday, but I’d probably get called a card counter too wouldn’t I?

Sir Tasnica

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

As far as I know, card counting isn’t against the rules of GambleBot blackjack, so I doubt you have much to worry about (it may not even be a useful strategy anyway, depending on how many decks it uses).

Why you would participate in a demonstration which supposedly was intended to be noticed and nerfed when you had so many legitimate cards to lose, however, is beyond me.

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sir Tasnica Posted:

As far as I know, card counting isn’t against the rules of GambleBot blackjack, so I doubt you have much to worry about (it may not even be a useful strategy anyway, depending on how many decks it uses).

Why you would participate in a demonstration which supposedly was intended to be noticed and nerfed when you had so many legitimate cards to lose, however, is beyond me.

Because I AM EMO and needed something to write in my Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!