Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Domination STILL Broken--Please Read

Queen

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

If you hit page back when given the option for three cards it will destroy the four scoops you used, give you no card, and take you back a page. Essentially the game ate my quarter.

Queen edited this message on 04/03/2008 10:30AM

markchild

[Brainfreeze]

Level 51 Permanoob

“Noob-ian Prince”

This had been true for some time. I bug reported it two weeks ago. Hint, don’t try to exploit domination and it won’t happen to you.

markchild edited this message on 04/03/2008 10:31AM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Ouch, I don’t think I’ll test this exploit.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Unfortunately, it’s not an easy fix, to allow people to not lose their card choice but also not get a new choice of cards.

MZB

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Yeah, i’ve been burned by this before too.

Maybe after you’ve spent your scoops, if you don’t choose a card, there could be a link in the card section saying ‘You’ve spent 4 scoops but not chosen a card yet, click here to choose one’ or whatever, which brings up the choice page with the three random cards that you got before.

I always thought this was an actually a feature for some reason, but since it’s not, it’s a good idea to put in.

MZB edited this message on 04/03/2008 6:02PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!