Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Srs Bsns LONG LIVE GHAX!!!!

XXXAndre

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

The king of INCIT, ghax, has now led the leaderboard for a full year. his 2209 wins STILL haven’t been beaten, even though he’s been banned for 10 months now. long live king ghax!

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

last time I checked gleebot was on the top of that leaderboard

John Fitzger-
ald Kennedy

Avatar: 43547 2009-10-17 10:48:44 -0400

[Dead Presidents So-
ciety
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

XXXAndre Posted:

The king of INCIT, ghax, has now led the leaderboard for a full year. his 2209 wins STILL haven’t been beaten, even though he’s been banned for 10 months now. long live king ghax!

You mean the INCIT wins that he generated through cheating, and JB & ET have just been too lazy to fix? Yeah, that’s a really impressive achievement.

XXXAndre

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

John Fitzgerald Kennedy Posted:

You mean the INCIT wins that he generated through cheating, and JB & ET have just been too lazy to fix? Yeah, that’s a really impressive achievement.

Meh, he used my account to post this ****. I’m no fanboy and really don’t give much a damn about these things.

XXXAndre was banned for this post by Nicco

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

XXXAndre Posted:

Meh, he used my account to post this ****. I’m no fanboy and really don’t give much a damn about these things.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!