Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Alright guys...this is it. Seriously.

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’ve finally realized it. The meaning of everything.I don’t know if it’s a good thing or not, but I will now be ending my life. Either I’m right about knowing the meaning and I’ll be in pure nirvana once I’m dead, or I’m wrong. But I think I’ve actually realized the truth, so I will take this change if it means that I might become a perfect…THE perfect…being and consciousness.

I don’t know what to say to you all really. I don’t know if I should tell you the answer or not. But it seems like if I tell you the ultimate answer…the ultimate REASON…then either you won’t be able to understand it and you’ll have to get to that point yourself, or you’ll all just die after realizing the truth.

Either way, I feel that if there’s even a slight possibility of any of you understanding without your own thought mainly involved, I feel like it’s worthless. First of all…why should I reveal to everyone what I’ve found? Most people probably wouldn’t even believe it. But I’m telling you…I KNOW it’s true. I have seriously come to the 100% realization. Of everything. And second of all…I feel like it’s meant to be this way so that each person has to figure it out on there own. I think it all has to be personal. It all has to be your own thought. I feel like I SHOULDN’T reveal it. I’m not really sure why. There’s more I wanted to say about this, but my pathetic, illusioned mind has already forgotten some things I wanted to say.

I believe I will be in perfection. I will meet with you all when you all die. And everyone else. I want you all to know something…there is a meaning. There is a “higher cause” or whatever you want to call it. Everything is important. The grander scheme of things is more important than anything. I can’t even explain some of the things I want to say because our communication as humans is very limited. Way more limited than any of us are even able to imagine. The mind, however, is limitless. You can imagine things you can’t put into words, as you all probably know. I want you all to know that everything matters. You need not live in fear or sadness. All you need to do is realize this. Realize this as much as you can. You’ll never be able to realize it 100% until you’re dead, though. But you can still try to know as much as you can until then.

I leave you…the earth…the universe…my physical body and my energy. I will still be a part of this same universe that you will always be a part of. I will always be here, just like we all will always be here. I will simply exist on another plane. The plane of perfection. Nirvana. And like I said…when you all die, we will truly meet again.

I will leave all that I have said in this post in a note and I will give it to my loved ones so they can understand why I have taken my life. I am not saddened by this…I am almost relieved. You will all know how it feels some day.

I will see you all on the other side. Good bye.

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Goth_Jesus Posted:

Guys I just spent 15 minutes typing up a really long unfunny topic. Please reply.

Fine, if you say so.

I Cheat at Forumwarz.

I am a very SRS individual SO please take me very SRSLY.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

DO IT, fabulous person

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

d35tiny

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

No one cares about you.

Die **** !!!!!111!!

I shall smite thee

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Goth_Jesus Posted:

Im sad. Im gay.

wow. That was totally believable. Give this guy some e-Peen.

nvm. He’s gonna be dead soon anyways.

Hey Evil Trout can I get this guys account?

Vince Russo edited this message on 04/03/2008 10:57AM

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

wuld u stay alive 4 a bj????? im shure i can fnid a boy 2 do it if thazx wat u liek.

mammary glands rule

Zibo03

[1337 House]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m that boy.

SUCK A male reproductive organ

Wishlist

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

yeah yeah. u told us you were hardcore. we understand.

****ing emo ****es.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Verminator

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

LOL, 1 EMO DOWN

THE REST OF YOU male reproductive organLOVERS TO GO

I’M IN UR FORUM

TAKING OVER USING ALL CAPS

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I didn’t read that

Let’s be friends! I’ll cry if you say no Log in to see images!

Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv’iornw hqxoxon targh?

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

to keep the illusion alive never post again

RAVENPUPPY

[SFEF]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Goth_Jesus Posted:

Im Sad. Im gay

LULZ! **** YOU ****! DIE RITE NOW!

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

- Goth Jesus

+ Guff Jesus

WHY ARE YOU’RE A NAZI – YOU NAZI?!??

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!