Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho Are people still whining like prepubescent ****s about swastikas?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Should I play oldfabulous person again and remind you people that back in 2008 you could catch a ban in RP if you made a racist thread title there?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

fine upstanding member of society

I couldn’t give **** one about swastikas, but if it’s some sort of special case among factual items perhaps that should be set out in the rules.

The picture below is pretty offensive, are we also disallowed from speaking about, and sharing proof of, Reverend Fred Phelps’ disgusting views and actions?

Is it imagery or the subject matter that is offensive?

****tard

Avatar: 164527 2010-01-24 16:15:19 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 37 Camwhore

moo

this swastika drama is the worst yet.

xsundae

Avatar: 230091 2010-09-03 00:23:09 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Bacchus Posted:

I couldn’t give **** one about swastikas, but if it’s some sort of special case among factual items perhaps that should be set out in the rules.

The picture below is pretty offensive, are we also disallowed from speaking about, and sharing proof of, Reverend Fred Phelps’ disgusting views and actions?

Is it imagery or the subject matter that is offensive?

Maybe its both.. but we need to keep an open mind

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Nicco Posted:

Should I play oldfabulous person again and remind you people that back in 2008 you could catch a ban in RP if you made a racist thread title there?

Those were the same days when there was no such thing as a temp ban. If you caught a ban for stupid ****, you were GONE. Unless ET felt like undoing the ban.

I might actually miss those days…

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

lol the westboro baptist church was in town today, protesting something about soldiers and obama. my boyfriend saw them but couldnt say or do anything disrespectful because he was in uniformlol

Girg Jatsand

Avatar: 211022 2010-03-05 00:40:20 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Funny thing about this Phelps guy.

The day he died is actually a national holiday where I come from.

This is only the beginning of a dogreat timesentary. A reporter (British, oddly enough) stayed with them for a while. First 30 seconds is pretty explanatory. It’d be ****ing hilarious if it weren’t true.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!