Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Thanks shields!!

_CrimsonTear-
s_

[Teatro Magico]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

3 shields made me win the min scoops this week. It’s nice to count with a feature that allows you to stop playing domination at Wednesday morning and still win…

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Have fun next week in a competitive bracket. Three shields didn’t even let me take minscoops that I earned with 12 seconds remaining in the round.

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

My four shields went completely unused. I was worried that four weren’t enough.

It’ll be interesting trying to gauge how many is enough many in more competitive brackets.

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

Snott Posted:

It’ll be interesting trying to gauge how many is enough many in more competitive brackets.

What are competitive brackets? Poules in which you go to if you win?

doug05257

Avatar: 3798 Mon Oct 20 19:57:21 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

WILL YIFF FOR VANILLA SCOOPS!

Competitive brackets are where medal-winners go to fight amongst themselves. Basically, once you win a bracket, you’re screwed for a good long while because you get put in a bracket with everyone else who has won a medal. Meaning that virtually everyone in your bracket will be actively competing against you. Meaning that you’re going to have to crank it up a notch. BAM!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Snott Posted:

Four?! Damn… I had about 15 shields. By the time the card frenzy was done, I had one active and one in reserve. Thank you last minute vanilla raid! Log in to see images!

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

spacekadt Posted:

Four?! Damn… I had about 15 shields. By the time the card frenzy was done, I had one active and one in reserve. Thank you last minute vanilla raid! Log in to see images!

Which is interesting… I was tied for min scoops with you and Wyrd for the last few minutes, and I was behind on total by one. I kind of bumumed some randoms would slap me around at least a *bit*, but I didn’t have a single card played on me the entire round.

Blackthorn

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

I don’t know I’m not too happy about these new shield cards. Previously I could compete with people in klans with hundreds of scoops due to group attrition. My last group the leader had over 150 shield cards. I threw everything I had at him but obviously it didn’t make much of a dent. I’m sure he swept every category.

I’m not sure I understand the need for the card. If I’m busy Wednesday night then I just miss out on that domination round. Oh well, I guess my wild card days are gone.

MathLuv8

Level 59 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

Blackthorn Posted:

I don’t know I’m not too happy about these new shield cards. Previously I could compete with people in klans with hundreds of scoops due to group attrition. My last group the leader had over 150 shield cards. I threw everything I had at him but obviously it didn’t make much of a dent. I’m sure he swept every category.

I’m not sure I understand the need for the card. If I’m busy Wednesday night then I just miss out on that domination round. Oh well, I guess my wild card days are gone.

That’s from the haxploit, not a normal thing.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

MathLuv8 Posted:

That might be from the non-hacking bug exploit, or it might be that you are exaggerating the actual number of Shield cards, or it might be that someone had a really good run on Gamblebot.

FIXED.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Hey, does anyone else think you should get informed who attacked you when your shields activate?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

it’d be nice.

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Blackthorn Posted:

some of us cant b on at nite, meanin w/o shield cards wed nevr b able 2 win domination.

Sancdar Posted:

Hey, does anyone else think you should get informed who attacked you when your shields activate?

defintly

Sxxy_Saide_69 edited this message on 04/09/2008 11:30AM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

There’s something magical about having 18 Shields and 85 Vanilla scoops. Log in to see images!

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

over all i think i used 15 or 16 shields. had 5 left.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

I lost 7 when I had to go to work before our raid on Tuesday ended, because I was a sitting duck for a few hours. After that I only actually used like 4 shields.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Blackthorn Posted:

I’m really hoping that’s an exaggeration. That’s 600 sccops.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

A post 25 days old and you can’t bother to read the one directly below it before replying?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Nope.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

I think I had about 70 shields at the end? Same as last round.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!