Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games German Pro-Gamer mouz|cyx Dies in Car Accident

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

I’m fully aware that the vast majority of you guys won’t care, but I still feel like sharing it with you: Two days ago, the prominent Counter-Strike player Antonio ‘cyx’ Daniloski died in a tragic car accident. Being only 20 years old, the mousesports player already became German champion five times in a row; he was one of Germany’s most talented and most popular professional gamers.

cyx was on his way to a tournament in Shanghai, China, but missed the flight he was supposed to take with his four long-term teammates. Another flight was already scheduled for the next morning. However, there was a tire failure on his way back home and the driver, his 22-year-old fiancée, lost control over the car. She survived it, but cyx died in the hospital a few hours later. His teammates immediately returned to Germany after being informed about the accident, it’s uncertain whether they will continue playing.

Reading about this was a huge shock for me, and I still can’t believe it. I remember talking with him a few times and he always seemed to be a genuinely nice guy. What a tragedy. At the same time, it’s impressive how many people he has touched at such a young age – basically everyone who actively follows esports is crushed by his sudden death, the internet is flooded with expressions of sympathy and even people who never met him in person admitting to crying. He will be missed, that’s for sure.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

The terrorists win again Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

every day hundreds of young people die

FalCoN

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

every day hundreds of young people die

yepp, and usually just their close friends care about it, but this time, hundreds of thousands of people all over the world mourn – just because the victim was good at a computer game. that’s life.

appel checks cares abotu pro gamign

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

FalCoN Posted:

...usually just their close friends care about it, but this time, hundreds of thousands of people all over the world mourn…

There’s no valency in death, so it doens’t matter if 200.000 or 0 people mourn.

FalCoN

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Aldo_Anything Posted:

There’s no valency in death, so it doens’t matter if 200.000 or 0 people mourn.

It doesn’t matter from an ethical point of view, but it sure does from an emotional one.

kam übrigens auch in der Lokalausgabe der BILD: “Computer-bum auf A45 tödlich verunglückt” Log in to see images!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!