Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Animu question about site rules

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Sergeant Cid Posted:

What does that have to do with swastikas?

­Fine, I’ll narrow it down.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

if your discussion is directly related to game mechanics

­There. How was the example thread I referred to directly related to game mechanics, let alone an acceptable thread for CD?

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

What does that have to do with swastikas?

­Fine, I’ll narrow it down.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

if your discussion is directly related to game mechanics

­There. How was the example thread I referred to directly related to game mechanics, let alone an acceptable thread for CD?

My post was a specific reply to bumonz’ question regarding certain in-game forums, and if a discussion of those forums and the swastika contained therein would be permissible in Civil Discussion. It was not a generalized requirement for all CD threads & posts.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Chuck Diesel Posted:

Maybe I’m missing something, but NoP was just given a long ban for spamming up CD. Doesn’t your example prove the opposite point than the one you’re trying to make?

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Sergeant Cid Posted:

My post was a specific reply to bumonz’ question regarding certain in-game forums, and if a discussion of those forums and the swastika contained therein would be permissible in Civil Discussion. It was not a generalized requirement for all CD threads & posts.

­Then why not just move threads not related to game discussion to RP, instead of handing out bans. This site is already stumbling due to lack of posters, because apparently you have two choices, post in RP and have your thread completely ****ted up with troll responses and **** RP characters, or post in CD and catch a ban. Stupid.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Chuck Diesel Posted:

­Then why not just move threads not related to game discussion to RP, instead of handing out bans. This site is already stumbling due to lack of posters, because apparently you have two choices, post in RP and have your thread completely ****ted up with troll responses and **** RP characters, or post in CD and catch a ban. Stupid.

Moderator discretion. And what’s stopping you from posting appropriate threads in the appropriate location in the first place?

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Moderator discretion. And what’s stopping you from posting appropriate threads in the appropriate location in the first place?

­So you’re saying that if I have a legitimate concern that I would like to discuss, it should be on the RP side? Because it’ll totally get taken serious there.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Chuck Diesel Posted:

­So you’re saying that if I have a legitimate concern that I would like to discuss, it should be on the RP side? Because it’ll totally get taken serious there.

Why would you post legitimate non-RP discussions in RP? Wouldn’t CD be more appropriate?

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Why would you post legitimate non-RP discussions in RP? Wouldn’t CD be more appropriate?

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Chuck Diesel Posted:

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I don’t get how you fail to see the purpose of both sides of the forum.

Give me an example of a legitimate discussion that you feel would need to be in the RP section.

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Sergeant Cid Posted:

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I don’t get how you fail to see the purpose of both sides of the forum.

Give me an example of a legitimate discussion that you feel would need to be in the RP section.

­I hate reiterating what I’ve already said numerous times.

Maybe the thread was legitimate to them, and maybe if it didn’t belong in CD, it should have been moved.

/thread.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

And I hate repeating myself as well. Since I did not see the thread in question, I have no way of knowing if it was remotely ‘legitimate’, or if it was just posting swastikas for the sake of posting swastikas.

Except in these allegedly ‘borderline’ situations, legitimate discussions belong in CD.

Serinity

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 16 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

is it an instaban for not sharing a pic in idc???

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Serinity Posted:

I’m not sure I really understand the question. How is not doing something a bannable offense?

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Sergeant Cid Posted:

And if a non-Nazi swastika had been posted in the thread in question, that would be a very valid argument. But the Nazi Swastika is very different in appearance from the ones to which you are referring.

I may be a little late in posting this, but, one was using the Hindi(?) version for good luck.

(Link found here, for reference http://swastyki.pl/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/swastika.gifWARNING: NSFW. CONTAINS AN IMAGE OF A SWASTIKA. DO NOT LOOK IF EASILY OFFENDED)

IIRC, the only difference is in the direction they are facing.

swine edited this message on 08/01/2010 1:27AM

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Seriously, though. That was the second post in that thread. Bacchus, I think, was the one who posted it. Nothing overtly offensive. Unless you dislike people using supposed mystical symbols to wish you good fortune. If that’s the case, we should ban images of fortune cookies!

Fortune Cook-
ie

Avatar: 222814 2009-12-12 16:13:59 -0500

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 2 Re-Re

Ancient Chinese Secret...

swine Posted:

we should ban fortune cookies!

:'(

swine Posted:

mystical symbols

Those are extremely crude symbols and I doubt they could do anything even remotely magical. Let alone hold back the horde of otherworldly beasts attempting to shatter our frail reality.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

swine Posted:

I may be a little late in posting this, but, one was using the Hindi(?) version for good luck.

(Link found here, for reference http://swastyki.pl/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/swastika.gifWARNING: NSFW. CONTAINS AN IMAGE OF A SWASTIKA. DO NOT LOOK IF EASILY OFFENDED)

IIRC, the only difference is in the direction they are facing.

Check and mate. After seeing this post, I would stop trying to defend a position I know is indefensible and admit I’ve made a mistake.

So how about it, Catt? Admitting you made a mistake will actually improve your position (because not admitting you made a mistake and continuing to make these asinine defenses will only make you look stupider)

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Sergeant Cid Posted:

How is not doing something a bannable offense?

So if I don’t follow the rules (since following the rules is doing something) then it wouldn’t be bannable?

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Serinity Posted:

In your case, it should be! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!