Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Animu question about site rules

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

i thought his last major ban was for 45 illegal multis to upvote fran is fat.

Nah he was perma’d after that post and it’s still in effect. He may have made illegals after that, idk.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Catt although Posted:

If anything, it’s gotten a lot looser.

http://www.forumwarz.com/profiles/Dr_Kraid

­That post is an obvious troll post, what if these people really felt like discussing swastikas, because we all know that once something’s in RP, it’s going to get ****ted up with troll replies. What if I seriously wanted to have a discussion about abortions? One of the more awesome items in this game is an unborn baby brother, so if people get offended by my abortion thread, then they’ll surely be bumhurt over that.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

i thought his last major ban was for 45 illegal multis to upvote fran is fat.

Nope. Ban history shows he has four bans, all were for trolling/spamming.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

everyone knows the site rules are too strict and the current mods don’t have the mindset of the original tone of the site. everything needs to be dumbed down and over-thought now to ensure that newbies (lol) don’t get confused and shot down.

I wouldn’t say everything needed to be dumbed down, but I can agree with you that everything needs to be over-thought. There’s a plain reason for that: This community loves to exploit rules, which causes even more rules to prevent them from exploiting these rules. A good example is the ‘posting libel with malicious intent’ rule. Had Fingerz not decided to bumociate JB’s real name with a sexual predator and posted it all over flamebate there would never be the need to create a rule like that.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Chuck Diesel Posted:

­That post is an obvious troll post

I know that – the point was the level of the response.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I am requesting that someone rp sanc for me and go though and report all of aldo’s offending posts. I think it would be pretty funny, but really I can’t be bumed to actually do it myself. Of course this is bumuming he hasn’t already mod edited things out of his more recent posts to avoid being banned.

Peregrine Posted:

if i accidentally hit the swastika key on my keyboard will i be penalized

I would like a keyboard like yours.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Adapt Posted:

I am requesting that someone rp sanc for me and go though and report all of aldo’s offending posts. I think it would be pretty funny, but really I can’t be bumed to actually do it myself. Of course this is bumuming he hasn’t already mod edited things out of his more recent posts to avoid being banned.

I would like a keyboard like yours.

both my home keyboard and work keyboard have swastika keys Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Nicco Posted:

I wouldn’t say everything needed to be dumbed down, but I can agree with you that everything needs to be over-thought. There’s a plain reason for that: This community loves to exploit rules, which causes even more rules to prevent them from exploiting these rules. A good example is the ‘posting libel with malicious intent’ rule. Had Fingerz not decided to bumociate JB’s real name with a sexual predator and posted it all over flamebate there would never be the need to create a rule like that.

in the beginning things grew according to userbase actions and stuff was dealt with as it happened. it was entertaining. recently it’s been a select few holding each others male reproductive organs and plotting how to make rules that restrict all posting freedom.

basicaly slapping thin red tapes of rules over a forum system that cant even lock threads or display ban reasons publicly.

tldr Log in to see images!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

basicaly slapping thin red tapes of rules over a forum system

Again, don’t thank us (or rather, the admins) for making up more and more rules, thank the community itself.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Nicco Posted:

Again, don’t thank us (or rather, the admins) for making up more and more rules, thank the community itself.

well done, peeps.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

came in in hopes of bummilk, but left dissapointed.

sup peregrine, long time no see

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

SanDyk Posted:

MC Banhammer, in what context does Swasticka = Racism. In most cultures it’s a symbol of good luck and was used THOUSANDS of years before it was bumociated with Germany and Naziism.

And if a non-Nazi swastika had been posted in the thread in question, that would be a very valid argument. But the Nazi Swastika is very different in appearance from the ones to which you are referring.

bumonz

Avatar: 209389 2009-10-11 13:06:38 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Silly Puppy

Sergeant Cid Posted:

And if a non-Nazi swastika had been posted in the thread in question, that would be a very valid argument. But the Nazi Swastika is very different in appearance from the ones to which you are referring.

What about if you talk about Log in to see images!? That is a episode 1 forum so all you have to do is make an account.

Buttonz edited this message on 07/30/2010 10:24PM

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

bumonz Posted:

What about if you talk about Log in to see images!

There’s Game Context & FlameBate Context. There are a lot of things you can do in the game that you can’t do in Civil Discussion.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

So the auctions for equipment that you use in the game is not part of the game? who would have thought

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Adapt Posted:

So the auctions for equipment that you use in the game is not part of the game? who would have thought

Where did I say that?

bumonz

Avatar: 209389 2009-10-11 13:06:38 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Silly Puppy

Sergeant Cid Posted:

There’s Game Context & FlameBate Context. There are a lot of things you can do in the game that you can’t do in Civil Discussion.

So if I post in Civil Discussion and say I really liked how Konservative Kristian Koalition uses Log in to see images!

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

bumonz Posted:

So if I post in Civil Discussion and say I really liked how Konservative Kristian Koalition uses Log in to see images!

In my unofficial opinion, if your discussion is directly related to game mechanics, or to the build of a specific forum, and the conversation remains civil, then it would be acceptable. That’s very different from spamming unrelated swastikas.

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 07/30/2010 10:37PM

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Sergeant Cid Posted:

In my unofficial opinion, if your discussion is directly related to game mechanics, or to the build of a specific forum, and the conversation remains civil, then it would be acceptable. That’s very different from spamming unrelated swastikas.

­So, you’re saying this is an acceptable thread for Game Discussion? http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/52390-how-do-i-prove-that-i-am-a-mod

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Chuck Diesel Posted:

­So, you’re saying this is an acceptable thread for Game Discussion? http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/52390-how-do-i-prove-that-i-am-a-mod

What does that have to do with swastikas?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!