Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fix It Demod the current mods!!! (mods please don't post or affect this thread)

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

sniperz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

I do not have mod powers and I thought I told the mods to don’t post or affect this thread

UnBAN ME NOW

at least this thread is a safe havan to say i am not a mod and

“DEMOD THE CURRENT MODS

UnBAN ME NOW

Vertumnus1

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

<Sigh>. My first inclination was to flame this thread and be done with it, but unfortunately trolling appears to be against the rules (in This section of the forums). I suppose I will be forced to simply denounce this as a terrible idea.

Do you honestly think that an emergency team bumembled just to replace mods you want to kick out will be an improvement? You’ve come in here with no plan, and even with no reasons at all for why the mods should be kicked. They are evil? That’s your reason? What, did they ban your poor cat mittens or something? At least give a story, some reason we should listen to you. At least follow through with a plan… who should take up the slack? Do you just want a completely unmoderated game?

You say “Don’t worry, we’ll find someone,” like you’d actually be part of that decision. You don’t just dump that much work on the creator of a game and then expect him to thank] you for convincing him to boot every last mod all at once.

I can state that I am not very present in the forums. I haven’t been around enough to see any corruption in the moderators. I don’t even know how I’d recognize corruption in moderators in the forums for a game about trolling forums. However, I haven’t seen anyone actually agreeing with your male reproductive organamamie scheme, so I can only bumume that such a corruption charge is bull****, as I suspected.

Unless, of course, you can say something solid to defend your idea? Cuz, seriously, the whole “they are evil” thing strikes me as kinda dumb.

For the record, I think my favorite part of this plan is “Hey mods, you’re not allowed to defend yourself or ban anyone here! The title of the thread says so, so NYAH!”

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

i wish ricket hadn’t deleted hobart’s thread.

i don’t know why this thought just crossed my mind.

*typo

Bandaney edited this message on 07/30/2010 12:31AM

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

I’ll be the new Admin! Log in to see images!

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Okay, you’ve had your fun, now it’s back to RP with you.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Catt although Posted:

Okay, you’ve had your fun, now it’s back to RP with you.

­OH GOD CATT WHYYY Log in to see images!

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Chuck Diesel Posted:

­OH GOD CATT WHYYY Log in to see images!

Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, ‘Why, why, why?’ Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

demod catt

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Catt although Posted:

Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, ‘Why, why, why?’ Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.

swines quest

S for Swine

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Catt although Posted:

Nice.

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Inspector Chelmey Posted:

I’ll be the new Admin! Log in to see images!

No, you couldn’t. Even ET isn’t THIS gay.

Sig by Aldo

atihs is anobel coause i woudl like go join

think abotu yit. its likea cayrz roboy sex enjoy partydacney danc time

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!