Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It The official mods grievance thread.

This thread is for complaints against the current mods

I will start this off with proof that the mods are corrupted

None of the mods will do a thing and that is spamming with bans because one ban is bad enough and two is even worse.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Havana Banana Posted:

it is not that type of grievance

it is this type of grievance

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

So, your grievance revolves around a 5 minute ‘joke ban’ from Flamebate?

Sergeant Cid Posted:

So, your grievance revolves around a 5 minute ‘joke ban’ from Flamebate?

yes and joke bans aren’t funny to me

if the site is reflected by the behavior of the mods as well

then the mods unfair practices reflect poorly on this site therefor those that are giving this site income should ask for a refund or ask for a reform of the mods

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

The nerd o powa Posted:

yes and joke bans aren’t funny to me

So, you want us to take this seriously, yes?

Sergeant Cid Posted:

So, you want us to take this seriously, yes?

yes and how about a compromise

if a mod gives a joke ban then that mod have to face 600 times of the joke ban given

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

The nerd o powa Posted:

yes and how about a compromise

if a mod gives a joke ban then that mod have to face 600 times of the joke ban given

How is that a compromise? This comment of yours is not convincing me that this complaint is serious.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

How is that a compromise? This comment of yours is not convincing me that this complaint is serious.

For those 2 joke bans I lost two ideas on what to post and I suggest that that compromise should happen.

The nerd o powa edited this message on 07/28/2010 9:15AM

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

The nerd o powa Posted:

for those 2 joke bans i lost two ideas on what to post and i suggest that that compromise should happnen

Is *that* the problem here? The last 9 hours of data in flamebate is gone and you’re upset that two 5 minute joke bans made you forget something you wanted to post?

You have a worse memory than me… and that’s saying something.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

The nerd o powa Posted:

for those 2 joke bans i lost two ideas on what to post and i suggest that that compromise should happnen

Well, first things first. We have certain procedures we do have to follow. Protocol and all that. I finally found the form you need.

Crotch Zombie Productions: ForumWarz Department

Form FW-00145: FlameBate Complaints

Username: _______________

Original Subscription Date: _______________

Have you purchased Episode 2? (Y/N)

Have you purchased Episode 3? (Y/N)

Date and Time of Incident: _______________

Is this a Personell Complaint or a Technical Complaint (Please be specific)? _______________

Is this the first occurance of this incident? (Y/N)

Describe the nature of your complaint, providing specific details: ______________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________

Describe your proposed solution, providing specific details: __________________________________

Please provide any additional details that you feel are relevant to this situation: _________________

Do you prefer followup via forum post, Tubmail or personal e-mail?: ____________________________

Thank you for submitting your complaint. A response will be generated in approximately 6-8 weeks.

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 07/28/2010 9:10AM

spacekadt Posted:

Is *that* the problem here? The last 9 hours of data in flamebate is gone and you’re upset that two 5 minute joke bans made you forget something you wanted to post?

You have a worse memory than me… and that’s saying something.

What I meant was that those bans came as a surprise. So when I click “back” I lost it but even though I lost them but I did something else to wait until the ban is over (that made me forget) at least I got some of it back but not the exact same thing

The nerd o powa edited this message on 07/28/2010 9:14AM

You know, this thread isn’t only for my complaints. It is also good for other people’s complaints. So feel free to post your mods grievance here.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

The nerd o powa Posted:

You know, this thread isn’t only for my complaints. It is also good for other people’s complaints. So feel free to post your mods grievance here.

That’s why I provided that form. Please fill it out so that we can take corrective action for you.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

That’s why I provided that form. Please fill it out so that we can take corrective action for you.

Who is the person responsible for that form?

The nerd o powa edited this message on 07/28/2010 9:16AM

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Cid this is Civil Discussion, meaning you shouldn’t really troll. You’re asking for unecessary information from nerd of powers when the mods and CZ staff can easily see a lof of those details you are asking for.

And before you go ahead and say I’m wrong here is a thread from when tubs was still a mod showing a screenshot of what the mods can see http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/40964

the form should be deleted!!!!!!

The nerd o powa edited this message on 07/28/2010 9:25AM

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

SanDyk Posted:

Cid this is Civil Discussion, meaning you shouldn’t really troll. You’re asking for unecessary information from nerd of powers when the mods and CZ staff can easily see a lof of those details you are asking for.

And before you go ahead and say I’m wrong here is a thread from when tubs was still a mod showing a screenshot of what the mods can see http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/40964

Well, now you’ve gone and ruined it. We use that form to catch illegal alts more often than not. You’d be amazed how many people put the wrong details down and have it end up matching an alternate account that we hadn’t caught yet.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Are you implying that nerd of powers is an illegal alt. That’s a very bold claim

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!