Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Trolls vggts story idea box

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

If you have a story you’d like to have submitted onto this website, either e-mail it to me or upload it to VGGTS3. Only if it pbumes quality control will I then allow the story to be posted. When e-mailing me your story, it’s highly recommended (but not required; you may stuff the story in an e-mail if you are more comfortable that way) that you send it as an attachment in one of these formats: .txt, .rtf, .doc, .wps, or .htm. You must include, with your story, a one-paragraph teaser briefly describing the story, otherwise it is not uploaded.

Keep in mind that the stories are posted as they are. Any spelling and grammar errors you might run into are the fault of the author.

– if you see this icon, this is a story that’s proven to be very popular (either by myself or with a lot of readers) and well worth reading!

Active story policy:

This policy is to keep authors on their toes and make sure they don’t forget about the work they started. If a really good excuse comes up, such as a personal issue, then this deadline may be extended if you tell me about it. Always remember that if a story is marked inactive, it does NOT mean the story is cancelled right away. It’s just that the author is running out of time to get me something, if anything.

3 months without an update: Notification that the story has gone inactive. I also e-mail the author to inquire about the story’s future status, if there is any.

5 months without an update: With one or two weeks to go before the deadline, I send out another e-mail, citing one more chance to get me an update to the story.

6 months without an update: The story is cancelled no matter what (and it cannot be revived), unless the deadline has been extended for a special reason. The story, as all cancelled stories are, is then removed from the website.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

is this a metaphor for forumwarz

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!